Stealing UPS packages. Have you seen this...have you heard about this?

I ordered a few hundred dollors worth of Shooto DVDs off of Budo Videos and they shipped them through UPS they got lost somewhere I'm sure the driver dropped them off at the neighbors house. Budo Video wouldn't give me a refund and the cunts at UPS wouldn't do shit so now I just give the finger to every UPS driver I see.

I live in an apartment block of 10 apartments and we have a car park and some post boxes in the back.

Twice now I've come home to packages that are supposed to be signed for just left out in the open on top of the post boxes.

Whoever Amazon are using as the courier is a joke.

A house in the suburbs is better than living in any city.

You can actually play outside when ur a kid

Lol this happened here around this time last year, except it was just one obese woman doing the stealing and she was caught on a homes security camera stealing packages and running away awkwardly with her gut swaying around. She was caught and charged, dumb bitch was doing it in her own suburb.

Cant tell you the amount of crime reports I take for this thing on a given weekend.

Dudes plea out and get no jail time and probation, even for 100's of thefts. Its a joke.

The court systems are a joke.

I live with some of the biggest thieves around so I never have shit delivered to my place. The assholes just leave it sitting in the lobby so I have to have it delivered to my work or an amazon locker.

I caught an amazon delivery guy just leaving a neighbor’s package on the lobby floor and taking off so I had to deliver it to the guy’s place

I ordered a samurai sword (to be used as a fire poker, they work great) off of amazon and never got it. I thought this happened to me but i ended up finding it on the side of my house like a year later. The delivery guy put it through my side gate and leaned it up against where the wall meets the house.

I've had packages delivered to my apartment but left outside of my apartment when I'm at home without even a bother to knock on the door to let me know a package has arrived. It's mostly by the post office and not UPS.

I’ve heard of it. It’s never happened to me. It would be all but impossible for someone from the street to see if I had a package on my porch. My porch is at an angle and has a wall blocking much of it.

I get packages left at my doorstep in my apartment building all the time. never had a problem. even when I haven't been home in days.

craziest shit is there have been packages left at my doorstep with my exact address but with different names. I tried to search for the names in the directory but no dice. the packages ended up containing some super high end tanning lotion bundle, makeup, & Macbook accessories all clearly ordered by females.

what's more weird is I even had groceries left at my doorstep. I let that sit there for days where no one would ever come to pick them up.

Last edited:
So far I havne't had a delivered box stolen at my house. It is something I've been concerned about though.

I live in a touristy area. When in season I've noticed it's common for items to go missing from the yard though.

We need a lot more police bait packages with GPS tracking. Keep the items high price so they could qualify for a felony.

its happened is surrounding areas, not my neighborhood exactly.

for sure having stuff dropped off at a house is generally safer than at an apartment complex.

I have those little "Nest" cameras on three sides of the house which record any movement at all.

Plus, the UPS guys on this route know I order expensive car stuff and ammo so they put it in my side gate.

But one time, I came home and the 3K rounds of 223 I had ordered was sitting right ifo my front door.

Doh!

I've never gotten my packages stolen and I get deliveries on a weekly basis. I have a cctv camera above my garage and a Ring doorbell to deter would be thieves. Delivery people always puts my package behind my porch wall so it's atleast out of sight.

I ordered a few hundred dollors worth of Shooto DVDs off of Budo Videos and they shipped them through UPS they got lost somewhere I'm sure the driver dropped them off at the neighbors house. Budo Video wouldn't give me a refund and the cunts at UPS wouldn't do shit so now I just give the finger to every UPS driver I see.
So no one was held accountable? It seems Amazon is better about this type of thing.

We need a lot more police bait packages with GPS tracking. Keep the items high price so they could qualify for a felony.
Did you guys see Men At Work where Charlie and Emilio would prank the douchebag co-workers by rigging their locker to explode with shit when they opened it? That's the type of bait package that's appropriate for package thieves.

Back