Stealing UPS packages. Have you seen this...have you heard about this?

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Apparently, there are full time criminals who follow behind UPS trucks, and steal packages off of front porches. Sucks for people expecting packages. Make sure you opt to have your packages signed for... instead of having them dropped off at your front door.

Anyone experience this?

He's in perfect range on that porch for someone to open the door and touch him with teh Louisville Slugger

Poor people problems. I have a doorman and security in my building.

lol i'd leave it there and wait, watch and.dare anyone try and steal shit. just come out and beat the chet out of them

Happens all the time where I live
People are always posting vids from their security cams on Facebook asking people to identify the crooks that ganked their shit

You live in an apartment
the most valuable properties on earth are all apartments. Suburbs are for those who couldnt make it in the big city and are too autistic to thrive in proximity to others.

Apparently, there are full time criminals who follow behind UPS trucks, and steal packages off of front porches. Sucks for people expecting packages. Make sure you opt to have your packages signed for... instead of having them dropped off at your front door.

Anyone experience this?

Go Jokey Smurf on these assholes!

the most valuable properties on earth are all apartments. Suburbs are for those who couldnt make it in the big city and are too autistic to thrive in proximity to others.

LOL, I love your trying to rationalize being a loser. It is really quite a sight.

Cant tell you the amount of crime reports I take for this thing on a given weekend.

Dudes plea out and get no jail time and probation, even for 100's of thefts. Its a joke.

No, the buildings you rent space in are valuable. You own none of it.

rent? lol
You can be evicted, cannot alter the exterior of the building, and cannot hire personnel to fill positions In the building. You don't own any of it.

Anyone experience this?

At one of our properties this happens a lot so we tell the tenants they can have packages delivered to the office at no charge. Not a single person uses that service but they all bitch when shots stolen.

Seen numerous news stories. I've never ordered something where they give an option to make sure someone signs for it. Even then, I wouldn't be shocked if they just hand it over to a neighbor who signs for it. I don't want a neighbor having access to whatever I bought. If it's an iPad, I don't want the box used for kickball.

The people they hire for these jobs really don't give a shit and don't take pride in a job well done. I've seen many opportunities to steal neighbor's packages.

Houses are also for people who want these things called a yard and privacy. I have friends who live in expensive ass condos and there's still downsides. You can get in trouble for smoking and being loud. You can't typically own big dogs. You share pubic spaces. You can't drive straight up to your home. You have to park in a deck and go to your place.

Plenty of reasons wealthy people live in houses in the suburbs over condos. And the most expensive properties are most definitely not apartments.

Back