staying calm during confrontation

Do you not think they would have had more than 1 x ray/scans/mri's ect. If they are giving someone less than two weeks to live then it has been checked repeatedly. They dont tell someone you have two weeks without taking all the precautions and getting second opinions, but yes there could be a failure, but is every machine going to be broken? Every test they take to see if someone has cancer going to fail? Blood tests dont really lie that much. Even if it came back and said he had full blown cancer they would check it again just incase. I dont think it would fail everytime. Although that has some logic. I think its more than that. I think it doesnt have an answer, fact, or even logic. Somethings in life are like that. You cant explain god with facts and logic unless you believe in the bible which many ppl have a problem with because you have to have faith, rather than facts and logic. God cannot be visually seen. Does that make him fake? no. Lets think about something God created all things and life is based on faith. You have to have faith in God and no hes there. Its not something you can put into a formula and test or see. A lot of things in life are like that.

I agree with you on that man modern medicine is far from an exact science.

All this by the way is called "misdirection" and "changing the subject".

All this by the way is called "misdirection" and "changing the subject".

Yup, which is exactly the tactic he uses every time he is losing an argument: just switch the subject to something else where he might be right (leaving aside the purely hypothetical nature of his example).

GJJfighter just repeatedly misses the point of everyone else's posts, or twists them into something else entirely until he can finally divert the conversation to a point where he is right about something, however far away from the originally topic that something might be.

Im not giving my name out man. never would i ever lol.

Why not? Everyone knows my name. Everyone knows almost everyone elses name or face or school that actually trains on here. We see videos of each other competing in the ring or on the mats or training in our schools.

I guess talkin shit on the internet is a little different when the anonymity is lifted. Is that what your worried about? You shouldn't have anything to hide though, right?

Right now I feel like we are all a bunch of guys who semi know each other and are having a conversation about training and and then all of a sudden you walk up wearing a mask and start telling us how ineffective our methods of training are.

I just want to put a face with the accusations like we did with GSparky.

Why not? Everyone knows my name. Everyone knows almost everyone elses name or face or school that actually trains on here. We see videos of each other competing in the ring or on the mats or training in our schools.

I can understand it to a degree. I work as a high school teacher and, as such, need to be very careful of the way I am viewed in my community. I try to carry myself with some tact on here, but sometimes I say things that I could see certain people I work with/for getting worked up over if they took it out of context.

That said, there are a couple of guys on here from my club who I have recognized and introduced myself to during training, so I'm not completely anonymous (and if you knew me well enough to know my dogs name and you were really dedicated I suppose you could track me down, too).

I have to say I enjoy it when GJJ FIGHTER jumps in the thread. It makes me laugh since I think my 6yo son can come up with more logical arguements. and at the very least he doesn't start an arguement about super man because he lost the original arguement

Last edited:
I have a reason im confident about my physical appearence man.

Reasonable Facts:

1. I work out 4 days a week. Hard. I love working out one of my favorite things to do.

2. I am 6 ft 170 pounds. Not hardly any body fat.

3. I was hit on by a ton of girls, but now I found the girl, so I left the games behind me.

4. I was asked to pursue a modeling career by talent trek a few years ago, but didnt pursue it because basketball took up too much time.

That is reasonable FACTS of why I am confident on physical appearence.

Your a man of facts so lets show some more facts about why I am confident in jiu jitsu.

1. Every aspect of what you learn up to blue belt is self defense against an average opponent in a street fight.

2. I have tested the waters in a sense. Everyday me and my training partner do situational fight or a fight from standing up. For me thats enough to know I am ready if I would happen to be attacked in a street by a striker.

Not everything in life is logical my friend...

For example how do explain miracles?

How do explain a man who had full blown cancer and only had a few weeks to live, but then the doctors come back and check him a few weeks later and he is completely fine with the cancer gone? Use logic there. Use facts there.

Are you for real, dude?

GJJfighter just repeatedly misses the point of everyone else's posts, or twists them into something else entirely until he can finally divert the conversation to a point where he is right about something, however far away from the originally topic that something might be.

Yes, he is the master of building strawmen and then attacking them.

Princess Bride, and I can't believe not body else has respond on this.

I am personally a fan of the R.U.S.'s

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

Hahaha..that movie was awesome.

I have to say I enjoy it when GJJ FIGHTER jumps in the thread. It makes me laugh since I think my 6yo son can come up with more logical arguements. and at the very least he doesn't start an arguement about super man because he lost the original arguement

Seriously, I checked out when the argument switched to X-rays and MRIs...lol

No The reason I say whatever is because im done arguing. It gets old man.

Secondly, No I will be judged more harshly than a random guy putting there video up. That is a fact not an opinion and shouldnt be debated. I will have technical errors nothing goes perfectly smooth in a fight. I know Im going to make mistakes. That is fine with me. Everybody has to learn from mistakes. Thats what strives me.

I have a reason im confident about my physical appearence man.

Reasonable Facts:

1. I work out 4 days a week. Hard. I love working out one of my favorite things to do.

2. I am 6 ft 170 pounds. Not hardly any body fat.

3. I was hit on by a ton of girls, but now I found the girl, so I left the games behind me.

4. I was asked to pursue a modeling career by talent trek a few years ago, but didnt pursue it because basketball took up too much time.

That is reasonable FACTS of why I am confident on physical appearence.

Your a man of facts so lets show some more facts about why I am confident in jiu jitsu.

1. Every aspect of what you learn up to blue belt is self defense against an average opponent in a street fight.

2. I have tested the waters in a sense. Everyday me and my training partner do situational fight or a fight from standing up. For me thats enough to know I am ready if I would happen to be attacked in a street by a striker.

Not everything in life is logical my friend...

For example how do explain miracles?

How do explain a man who had full blown cancer and only had a few weeks to live, but then the doctors come back and check him a few weeks later and he is completely fine with the cancer gone? Use logic there. Use facts there.

^this reminds me of this

Only thing that matters is living a life to glorify god in all that you do work, school, jiu jitsu, everything. The is more to life than a lot of ppl think. I am blessed to make the money I make and I dont take it for granted. It was by purely the grace of God that I have the job I have right now.
I was thinking more like this

YouTube - The Best Of God Warrior

for all those who contributed to my post thank you for those who derailed it to attack GJJ fighter you will all burn in hell

I was thinking more like this

YouTube - The Best Of God Warrior

for all those who contributed to my post thank you for those who derailed it to attack GJJ fighter you will all burn in hell

Oh man, I almost forgot that woman existed! Normally I would curse you for reminding me, but since I helped with this epic thread jacking I will simply apologize.

The guy BRAGS about being 6' and 170. Unless he's recovering from chemotherapy, I smell a troll.

You think that is small? I dont get your point here. I wasnt bragging. I was stating facts go back and read. Never did it say bragging. .

I guess talkin shit on the internet is a little different when the anonymity is lifted. Is that what your worried about? You shouldn't have anything to hide though, right?

Right now I feel like we are all a bunch of guys who semi know each other and are having a conversation about training and and then all of a sudden you walk up wearing a mask and start telling us how ineffective our methods of training are.

I just want to put a face with the accusations like we did with GSparky.

Now here is where I get pissed off. I have never said it was ineffective! This is where I said something relating to how I believe that GJJ for a street fight is better than sportive BJJ and somehow YOU ALL twisted that into something else that it wasnt. Other than the first thread I ever posted on. I was not harsh towards your alls schools. Like I said in the last thread you all look past what I rly say and take it for something else like im attacking your school. These are all opinions does it really matter if mine is different than yours.

Well if you can see my face in the video I put up then you can see it then, if not then I would be more than happy to meet up with you if you came to knoxville. If not then you'll just have to picture a face I have blonde hair blue eyes used to have a shaved head but now i grew it out and it is kinda long i guess. lol

Actually Ill just post a pic of me, not name though.

Last edited:
Yes, he is the master of building strawmen and then attacking them.

I believe I posted about the topic. Then you all took it to something else. Go back and see who really changed the subject to begin with. I believe you all started talking about grammar.

Back