Stay Logged In

There's definitely some work being done recently so everyone (including the mods/plats) are having some issues here and there. Hopefully it should wrap up soon. I don't really know any specifics.

It's brutal today. I'm getting both issues. Not staying logged in & constant loading/lagging. GIFs are just impossible to view. As far as how I'm experiencing it? Hard to pinpoint exactly. I'll be reading through a thread and when I go to the next page, I'll have to log back in again. It happens about every 20-30 mins.

I use Chrome and it looks like I have adblock plus enabled. Any ideas?

It's brutal today. I'm getting both issues. Not staying logged in & constant loading/lagging. GIFs are just impossible to view. As far as how I'm experiencing it? Hard to pinpoint exactly. I'll be reading through a thread and when I go to the next page, I'll have to log back in again. It happens about every 20-30 mins.

I use Chrome and it looks like I have adblock plus enabled. Any ideas?

Ya, I just got logged out going to the 2nd page on this thread.

There's also serious lag as I'm typing this reply - in addition to the ridiculous lag when attempting to even scroll the forums.

It has nothing to do with visiting the front page, as some have suggested, because I go straight to the forums.

If you pay attention to your browser, you will notice that Sherdog is constantly attempting to load ads (usually at the bottom of Chrome). Firefox has exact same issues.

What I don't get is that I've belonged to many forums over the years, and never ever have seen one that has this many problems. It's very weird.

EDIT: I'm going to modify my post just in case a mod is reading this. I logged out of Chrome and am now browsing in Firefox - which seems to be stable - at least I can type and scroll.

This wasn't the case last couple days as I was getting the problem in both browsers. Maybe the issue is only with Chrome now.

Last edited:
Back