Stay Logged In

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I noticed the Stay Logged In is not holding my login/keeping me logged in today.

I cannot stay logged in for more than half an hour on the desktop site.

No problems on mobile, no problems on any other sites from this computer.

Dunno if related or not, but I get logged out whenever I open the sherdog.com page from the logo at the top. Even when I right click and open in a new window, that action logs me out of the forums.

Have you gone to the main site? As was stated people are logged out a lot when they do that. I'm not sure why. It comes and goes.

Have you gone to the main site? As was stated people are logged out a lot when they do that. I'm not sure why. It comes and goes.
I also got logged out just now going to fight finder. I don't recall having this issue before. Is it possibly related to the new windows 10 major update that came out recently?

Edit:
I will try a different browser and see what happens.

I also got logged out just now going to fight finder. I don't recall having this issue before. Is it possibly related to the new windows 10 major update that came out recently?

I'm not sure. I believe it may be from the staff doing work on this site. There's a few threads about it. It's been an issue for a while (if you feel like searching)

It seems to come and go.

Thanks. It actually seems to be gone now, so I guess that's it for now.

still logging out erryday so annoying

still logging out erryday so annoying

need more details. Is it after you go to the main page? is it just while browsing and you don't do anything. After leaving the site and coming back?

need more details. Is it after you go to the main page? is it just while browsing and you don't do anything. After leaving the site and coming back?
I haven't noticed exactly how it happens but it happens so randomly. Even when I'm browsing i sometimes get logged out few seconds later

Every time my domain changes to www.sherdog.com i get logged out.
Happens in Chrome, not in Firefox.

I have "stay logged-in" enabled every time i log in.

For me it also happens randomly.

I just posted in a thread and about two minutes later I was suddenly logged out.

I will pay more attention to it to try and give you a pattern.

Edit: I can now say that it seems to happen when visiting the main page like others have stated. Not every time though.

Edit2: Way less problems today.

Last edited:
I've had this problem today, haven't been on the main page. If I close the tab, it logs me out, no matter if I checked the box or not.

Update: the stay logged in issue seems to be gone. Now the site is screwed up under Edge as well- very lagged. Guess it's back to Chrome. Sherdog, please stop breaking shit and fix what's broken already.

Edit: well that was premature. It took a little longer but after a few clicks, poof! Logged out again.

So, just to summarize:
Using Edge browser, looks fine, doesn't log you out, but reeeeealy lagged on my Windows 10 quad core pc.
Chrome: logs you out repeatedly despite checking "Stay logged in", has a big memory leak, and has an extra extraneous scroll bar on the right.
On mobile, redirects to malware, almost impossible to post due to horrible lag whenever you try to type in a text box.

Have I left anything out?

Last edited:
Update: the stay logged in issue seems to be gone. Now the site is screwed up under Edge as well- very lagged. Guess it's back to Chrome. Sherdog, please stop breaking shit and fix what's broken already.

Edit: well that was premature. It took a little longer but after a few clicks, poof! Logged out again.

So, just to summarize:
Using Edge browser, looks fine, doesn't log you out, but reeeeealy lagged on my Windows 10 quad core pc.
Chrome: logs you out repeatedly despite checking "Stay logged in", has a big memory leak, and has an extra extraneous scroll bar on the right.
On mobile, redirects to malware, almost impossible to post due to horrible lag whenever you try to type in a text box.

Have I left anything out?

Same problems here.

I never visit the main page - only the forums. Yet I can make a post, be browsing, doesn't matter - I get randomly logged out at least 5-6 times an hour.

This is using both Firefox and Chrome on PC in Windows 8.

I also noticed that my page is constantly loading, regardless of what I'm doing - making everything lag - scrolling, typing in the message box, doesn't matter - something is constantly trying to load in the background.

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that all of this is some kind of development effort to bypass AdBlock.

If you can live with some reduced functionality, turning off Javascript seems stop this behavior.

Getting worse again for me too. I get logged out in between posts.

I was not going to the main page. Posted in a thread, went into another and when I tried to post I had to log in again.

Obviously there is something going on. Maybe you are getting closer to the issue.

Back