Status of Woodley, TJ, and Weidman

DJ has a fight now

TJ really has 3 options right now

Cody
Cruz
Assuncao

Rivera and Marlon are fighting each other and nobody else is worthy of being mentioned
Who is DJ fighting? Cejudo? Wasn't that alleged by Cejudo's manager and not actually a signed agreement or even in talks?

Or am I misinterpreting and you're saying the fight that DJ has is Dillashaw?

DJ has a fight now

TJ really has 3 options right now

Cody
Cruz
Assuncao

Rivera and Marlon are fighting each other and nobody else is worthy of being mentioned
Fuck, it is so stupid for him to have to fight Cody or Cruz seeing as both guys lost their last fight

DJ, Assuncao or Rivera is what it should be.

Woodley shoulder surgery, dunno about the others. Would really like to see DJ vs TJ, Weidman re-match Rockhold.

Weidman is still trying to ride his win over a fat WW into a MW title shot

Woodley is apparently injured from those barn burner fights he put on against Maia and Wonderboy

TJ is trying to hunt down a scared little mouse, but the fucker is good at hiding

Woodley - Sitting out, as usual

TJ - Back to the drawing board since DJ ducked again

Weidman - Injured, but that doesn't mean he can't still get a title shot! Of course at this point he's probably forgotten about his losses, but still

Wiedman was crying for the title shot saying "I beat gastelum" but now its yoel vs robert and Kelvin vs Jacare, and wiedman gets to sit the fuck down

I recall Wiedman being clownish enough that he was calling for title shots and the return of himself as champion (while Bisping wasn't defending) while claiming he was the real champ, in the midst of his losing streak. Lol

The almost 6 months between Maia and January's surgery wasn't enough?

Woodley didn't want to have surgery and tried other options like physical therapy out patient.

When he didn't get the results he wanted he finally accepted the reality of needing the surgery.

Mix that in with his other responsibilities like commentating and the availability of his orthopedic surgeon's schedule and there's going to be time passed.

WTF people. Woodley explained all this.

Back