Media Statue unveiled of maybe the most popular fighter in MMA, tens of thousands of fans in attendance.

There are people who don't know who Jesus is....or Trump.

Although technically true, my point still stands. Im on here pretty regularly and pop onto a few mma websites a few times a week. Ive never seen this guys name in a headline. Granted i dont follow ONE championships but if hes that great you would think hed be all over the mma community.
I think its more of a big name in a small town deal.

Although technically true, my point still stands. Im on here pretty regularly and pop onto a few mma websites a few times a week. Ive never seen this guys name in a headline. Granted i dont follow ONE championships but if hes that great you would think hed be all over the mma community.
I think its more of a big name in a small town deal.

Yes. He's not really famous outside Myanmar, which is a small town of 50+ million people.

My question in OP is about who has the most fans, not who has the err....fans in the most countries.

From what I gather from my Burmese friends (who are not interested in MMA, they only watch his fights) he's a "national hero and an inspiration to young men".

And according to ONE he's the most recognisable man in Myanmar... although I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:
Ok smart ass, so hes a big name in one country. As for is the most famous based on number of fans? Theres no concrete way to tell that. Are we just going by home country population? Twitter followers? Ppv buys? The only evidence youve presented is his hometown population numbers and a statue unveiling which garnered some attention.
Maybe he is the most famous fighter in the world, how do you measure that?
Yes. He's not really famous outside Myanmar, which is a small town of 50+ million people.

My question in OP is about who has the most fans, not who has the err....fans in the most countries.

From what I gather from my Burmese friends (who are not interested in MMA, they only watch his fights) he's a "national hero and an inspiration to young men".

And according to ONE he's the most recognisable man in Myanmar... although I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

pjimage-8.jpg
guess who
lol it looks like that old man in Dragon Ball:
20042fd6061a67f9a305f982b0dc41a6--dragon-ball-z-island.jpg

Ok smart ass, so hes a big name in one country. As for is the most famous based on number of fans? Theres no concrete way to tell that. Are we just going by home country population? Twitter followers? Ppv buys? The only evidence youve presented is his hometown population numbers and a statue unveiling which garnered some attention.
Maybe he is the most famous fighter in the world, how do you measure that?

Are you a complete moron?

Popularity is measured by amount of people admiring a person.
If a population of a country admires him as a national hero (national, not just an MMA niche) until the point they put him on a pedestal, that would be more than PPV buys or twitter followers, which cannot get on more than couple millions anyway.

A world>>>>social media
All country>>>MMA.

So yes, he can be more popular than Conor. At least at his level. Despite his fans not filling his pockets.

TS is not a smartass. You're just a dumbass

He is not even the most popular fighter in Myanmar, that title belongs to Tun Tun Min...

I also doubt he is as popular as Cro Cop in Croatia, Yamamoto Kid(Rip)/Saku in Japan, Akiyama in SK, Fedor in Russia, GSP in Canada, Conor in Ireland etc. You get my point

Last edited by a moderator:
Tun Tun Min is not a mma fighter...
Croatia has only 4 million people...

He is not even the most popular fighter in Myanmar, that title belongs to Tun Tun Min...

I also doubt he is as popular as Cro Cop in Croatia, Yamamoto Kid(Rip)/Saku in Japan, Akiyama in SK, Fedor in Russia, GSP in Canada, Conor in Ireland etc. You get my point
Tun Tun Min is not a mma fighter...
Croatia has only 4 million people...

Even though Lethwei is very popular in Myanmar, I think Nsang is more popular now than Tun Tun.

He actually is acknowledged by the government etc.

He's like Muhammad Ali in USA. Or Karelin in Russia.

Not even in the same level of Conor or Floyd.
It's a national honor we talk about here

You are a special kind of stupid arent you. Sit down kid.

Let me break it down for you. Lets say he is the national hero in Myanmar like you say. That implies everyone in Myanmar likes this guy. I would debate that cant be 100% but for arguments sake ill give it to you. So thats 50 million "fans". So you extrapolated that and made the statement he is now the most popular mma fighter in the world.
Lets take conor as an example. I say everyone in the U.S. knows who conor is. (Its not 100% but for arguments sake lets say it is.) Thats roughly 350 million people.
Lets give conor a 50% rating and say half of thos people "like" him.
Thats 175 million people.
So who the fuck is your guy again?
Are you a complete moron?

Popularity is measured by amount of people admiring a person.
If a population of a country admires him as a national hero (national, not just an MMA niche) until the point they put him on a pedestal, that would be more than PPV buys or twitter followers, which cannot get on more than couple millions anyway.

A world>>>>social media
All country>>>MMA.

So yes, he can be more popular than Conor. At least at his level. Despite his fans not filling his pockets.

TS is not a smartass. You're just a dumbass

say everyone in the U.S. knows who conor is. (Its not 100% but for arguments sake lets say it is.) Thats roughly 350 million people.
Lets give conor a 50% rating and say half of thos people "like" him.
Thats 175 million people.

That's the only point you're trying to make from your defective "breakdown".
And it's absolutely WRONG. Not "for the argument's sake" wrong - ABSOLUTELY WRONG

Not only 100% don't know who he is. Barely 50%, from young population.
Knowing who he is = knowing his name. Most of them don't differ between boxing and MMA and know about him only from boxing.
Barely half of them will be fans of MMA.
Half of fans of MMA likes Conor. Other half doesn't.
This will make MUCH , MUCH less people than consider Nsang right now a NATIONAL HERO.

You're a completely delusional moron, who confuses sherdog forum with real life.
Maybe it's time to leave your momma's basement?

So yes, you are a special kind of stupid huh? National hero does not equal most popular mma fighter in the world. He can still be your "hero" though the rest of the world doesnt mind.
Now go ask your mom for a juice box so you can get your emotions under control again.
That's the only point you're trying to make from your defective "breakdown".
And it's absolutely WRONG. Not "for the argument's sake" wrong - ABSOLUTELY WRONG

Not only 100% don't know who he is. Barely 50%, from young population.
Knowing who he is = knowing his name. Most of them don't differ between boxing and MMA and know about him only from boxing.
Barely half of them will be fans of MMA.
Half of fans of MMA likes Conor. Other half doesn't.
This will make MUCH , MUCH less people than consider Nsang right now a NATIONAL HERO.

You're a completely delusional moron, who confuses sherdog forum with real life.
Maybe it's time to leave your momma's basement?

So yes, you are a special kind of stupid huh? National hero does not equal most popular mma fighter in the world. He can still be your "hero" though the rest of the world doesnt mind.
Now go ask your mom for a juice box so you can get your emotions under control again.

Nsang is a national hero for who and what he is.
Just like Muhammad Ali was not only a national hero, but the most popular boxer.
And Karelin was not only a national hero, but the most popular wrestler.
So in this case, it does equal.

Just give up. It seems too hard for your two cell brain to comprehend.

Give up on what? I already made you look like an idiot and you are stupid to realize it. You asked if he is the most popular fighter, the answer is no. Is he a popular fighter? Yes, if he has 50 million fans he is popular.
Is that what you were trying to prove? That he is your hero? Congrats.
But to be clear he is not the most popular mma fighter in the world. Not even close.
Nsang is a national hero for who and what he is.
Just like Muhammad Ali was not only a national hero, but the most popular boxer.
And Karelin was not only a national hero, but the most popular wrestler.
So in this case, it does equal.

Just give up. It seems too hard for your two cell brain to comprehend.

Give up on what? I already made you look like an idiot and you are stupid to realize it. You asked if he is the most popular fighter, the answer is no. Is he a popular fighter? Yes, if he has 50 million fans he is popular.
Is that what you were trying to prove? That he is your hero? Congrats.
But to be clear he is not the most popular mma fighter in the world. Not even close.

He is one of the most popular, and I have already proven and shoved to your stupid face where you were wrong in your pathetic "breakdown" attempt. And you swallowed it like a good girl
I showed exactly why he might very well be much more popular than McGregor, despite your numerous brainless attempts to show like the whole world is McGregor's fan.

The only person that you can make look like an idiot is the one you see in your stained mirror every day

Wow, such a tough keyboard warrior. You actually havent done any of that but keep on stroking yourself incel. Its ok, we understand your frustrated.
Seriously, have a good day man, you seem stressed.

He is one of the most popular, and I have already proven and shoved to your stupid face where you were wrong in your pathetic "breakdown" attempt. And you swallowed it like a good girl
I showed exactly why he might very well be much more popular than McGregor, despite your numerous brainless attempts to show like the whole world is McGregor's fan.

The only person that you can make look like an idiot is the one you see in your stained mirror every day

Wow, such a tough keyboard warrior. You actually havent done any of that but keep on storking yourself incel. Its ok, we understand your frustrated.
Seriously, have a good day man, you seem stressed.

I see that you have become so obsessed with me for proving the idiocy of your point about Nsang/McGregor comparison, that you have gone full offtopic and I became your only point of interest.

Would you like to open a separate thread, dedicated to yours truly?

Back