Stats: White Man + Black Woman = most stable marriage

I remember about 3 years ago when I lived off of the Kings Road in Chelsea.

My gf and I were having lunch and walking up toward Harrods. I kid you not, in the space of about 2.5 hours I saw about 7 interracial couples consisting of w/man and b/woman.

Till this day I'm convinced it was some hidden tv show where they aim to gauge public reactions.

But yeah, if it worked for certain people then cool. Stability over everything.

Can vouch. England is amazing for this.

Can vouch. England is amazing for this.
It's a weird one, you get pockets of it around London.

I'd imagine this repeats itself in cities like Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool, also.

It's also prob one of the most likely relationships to get your ass kicked in . A lot of bruthas hate on white dudes who date black women , to the point where you'll get mad dogged a lot or physically threatened ( depending on area ) . Nevermind bruthas can date white women , they just don't want their sisters to date whitey. You better be an alpha white dude who can scrap or live in rich area . If you're a skinny, can't fight, hipster white dude, you're in for some pain unless you from the hood and are a wigga, and even then you'll be hated on.
In fresh and exciting news... racists are arse holes.

Black women in England primarily only have white dudes to date so I think the dynamic is probably different.

Interesting bit of anecdotal evidence here, but one of the nastiest divorces I ever worked on was a white man-black woman couple with a four year old daughter.

I have seen this combo around, but infrequently enough that it's useless to draw any conclusions. FWIW both parties were usually fairly attractive and the guy never seemed "nerdy".

I have seen more WM with African-born BW than the domestic variety though.

Back