Stats: White Man + Black Woman = most stable marriage

Racial (not racist) threads really bring out the "dumb" in people.

Dating/marriage stats are often inaccurate
or at best exaggerated so I'm not sure how much weight the ones presented carry.

As a Black man who has been in all interracial marriages I definitely get the most looks of disgust from Black women.

Including that stat?

Oddly enough I was having a conversation with this Asian girl at the gym this week and she said would never EVER date an Asian guy.
She probably gets picked by an asian cuck after tyron and the crew had their fun.

I just use your own logic against you. Funny how it upsets you. You can polish a turd but it is still a piece of shit.

Giving yourself way too much credit.

Why would I be upset? Personal experience as a source vs a diagram with no source?

Enjoy polishing yourself.

Of all the variables that really matter to a successful marriage people bring up their skin color.

<LikeReally5>

That was @Krushey's personal opinion, not a stat. I know there are a few people out there who don't understand what a stat is so we can let this slide.

Then again,

<Oku02>

That was my next argument but I guess my work here is done.

<GinJuice>

You know who might be the hottest chicks? White latinas. Oh, and you know those puerto rican girls that are pale. I knew this dominican girl fucking ridiculous ass and she just looked regular white besides that.

Latinas are my fucking kryptonite.
Kinda like Tecia Torres minus the face?

8mxz25o.jpg

You know who might be the hottest chicks? White latinas. Oh, and you know those puerto rican girls that are pale. I knew this dominican girl fucking ridiculous ass and she just looked regular white besides that.

Latinas are my fucking kryptonite.

100% agree with the last sentence but not the first two. I love my Latinas with that gorgeous brown-bronze skin that glows in the sunlight and dark features. When I grazed the dating sites I used to get irked seeing pale faces claiming to be Hispanic. I've dated White girls so nothing against complexion, I'm just particular and like my Latina Lovelies of a certain hue. thatsracist.gif

As a Black man who has been in all interracial marriages I definitely get the most looks of disgust from Black women

similar thing happens when im with an asian girl. white people dont care but asian men give the girl dirty looks

ive even had one send her a message on facebook that shes a traitor

makes sense about the small sample size, in that asian people are only 3% of the US population. blacks are 13% and latinos are 17%. most statistics would be less accurate, id imagine

That was @Krushey's personal opinion, not a stat. I know there are a few people out there who don't understand what a stat is so we can let this slide.

Then again,

<Oku02>
That was my next argument but I guess my work here is done.

<GinJuice>

"Dating/marriage stats are often inaccurate or at best exaggerated " <-- I agree it his opinion, but I would assume this means he took a lot of observations and through analyzing all the data deemed that most of the stats are inaccurate----which in itself is a stat.

Statistics - a collection of quantitative data

Sorry, if this is too hard for you. An opinion can be based on statistics.....or don't you know that? Or are you saying he is so stupid to come to a conclusion with no evidence??????????

/satthefuckdownatthechildrenstable

similar thing happens when im with an asian girl. white people dont care but asian men give the girl dirty looks

WHOA! I wrote marriages? I meant relationships. Haven't been married once. Yikes.

Yeah strange how that works. Disapproving glares are one thing but taking action and seeking out the person on the internet is a bit much.

My high school was 40% asian and from my experiences, I'm pretty sure the only reason 80% of the asian dudes had girlfriend is because the asian girls are pressured by their parents to date another asian (preferably someone from their country).

So you coming in and applying your Aryan-Mexican charm lessens their already abysmal chance of getting laid.

"Dating/marriage stats are often inaccurate or at best exaggerated " <-- I agree it his opinion, but I would assume this means he took a lot of observations and through analyzing all the data deemed that most of the stats are inaccurate----which in itself is a stat.

Statistics - a collection of quantitative data

Sorry, if this is too hard for you. An opinion can be based on statistics.....or don't you know that? Or are you saying he is so stupid to come to a conclusion with no evidence??????????

/satthefuckdownatthechildrenstable
<Prem973>

Just because an opinion is based on a statistic doesn't mean the opinion becomes a statistic

My high school was 40% asian and from my experiences, I'm pretty sure the only reason 80% of the asian dudes had girlfriend is because the asian girls are pressured by their parents to date another asian (preferably someone from their country).

So you coming in and applying your Aryan-Mexican charm lessens their already abysmal chance of getting laid.

i wish i saved the facebook message that guy wrote, apparently most the asian girls i dated would hear similar things from asian guys

"what? are you too good to date an asian?"
"you want a big white dick? whore"
etc.

the one message went further and said that she is going to regret not dating asian men because they become doctors and whatnot. i kept bringing it up for months, everytime i needed a laugh

it cut them even deeper if they found out that im not even completely white and that they lost out to a filthy mexican
<Rodgers1>

Did you just really say that white people dont care if their race dates or marries Outside their race ? I have heard everything on sherdog now lmao.
They are really the only ones who try to make their own people feel bad about being against interracial dating.

xfOhHG3.jpg

need @Banchan to comment on this.

The theory is that most WMAF pairings are bottom of the barrel sexpats with autism breeding with mailorder brides so their offspring are low quality. Whereas AMWF pairings are usually two successful people who met in college or work.

Back