State of Decay 2

Even if it's as janky as 1 was at 30 bones it's still worth it

Depends on your standard on performance for Day 1 purchases.

And how willing you are to part with your money.

Don't know anything about this series. Love The Walking Dead games though.

Will have to do a little research.

If you dig zombie games and want a little more survival (like looting etc) there's nothing quite like it. This is one game I'd allow hunting for gas for your car.

I'd compare it to dayZ but without the mmo angle/griefers

Depends on your standard on performance for Day 1 purchases.

And how willing you are to part with your money.

I get where you're coming from but if you're a zombie fan it's a unique take. Story is shit and controls can be shit but I get where they're going with it and it's a good direction

I've got the ultimate pre-ordered now just have to wait

I just did the same last night. Can we pre-load? I wanna play this soon as I get home Friday.
Should be able to as soon I pre-ordered. It started to download it's self just checked it's already

posted earlier

State of Decay 2 is going to be interesting to see how the community develops

It's clearly going to allow for some fuckery between players and random joins, especially if character perma-death is possible online

I see visions of car blockades and unlocking/opening doors and gates everywhere and gun thievery and loot hoarding

There is no outcome where we survive this

I can't wait to see how useless the one guy who'll be playing on console will be out of my 3 friends I'll be playing with. I'm assuming we'll have to treat him like a retarded family member.

Reviews are in - consensus is that it's buggy and pretty meh...which I expected, but they do say it's an improvement over the first one, which is all I expected and am totally fine with.

So, is this another build a fragile ass weapon until it breaks game?

Reviews are in - consensus is that it's buggy and pretty meh...which I expected, but they do say it's an improvement over the first one, which is all I expected and am totally fine with.

That's my expectation going in, I really enjoyed the first one even though it was a buggy mess. I loved the base building, scavenging, gathering survivors and the perma death. I'm not expecting a ton from this game, but as long as it's an improvement over the first I'll be happy. The one thing I really wanted them to improve on was the survivor loyalty missions, it felt like the same 5 missions over and over. A little variety would go a long way.

So, is this another build a fragile ass weapon until it breaks game?

I'm assuming you're referring to Dying Light?

You don't build weapons in SOD, but you find them and yes they do break. Not as frequently as BOtW but they break.

I'm assuming you're referring to Dying Light?

You don't build weapons in SOD, but you find them and yes they do break. Not as frequently as BOtW but they break.
Yeah dying light, dead island, dead rising. Sounds more of the same, but when i read 2 peeps saying they hate zombie games but liked this one, bugs included, im intrigued.

Back