State of Decay 2

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Who's excited for this?
State of Decay 1 was a buggy mess but remains one of the only zombie games I've enjoyed playing. I hate zombie games with a passion but the fact that this had so many variants of firearms, permadeath and community building I fell in love with it.
I'm very excited for the 4 player co-op in the new one and hoping that we are able to establish our own compounds rather than be stuck at a friends one.

SOD2 will also be a buggy mess but with co-op

I'm in

I might buy if they actually commit to bug fixing. Releasing the game in such a state for so long, promising to remedy the bugs before releasing a buggy YOSE edition was shitty. I bought the game on 360 then pc, and loved it despite all the crap. With Something like Romero's mod, added weapon mods and further customization options for outposts, it was brutally awesome, especially on breakdown mode.

Can't wait to play this for free with Game Pass

Looking forward to it. Another gameplay vid released recently as well,

I rarely ever finish games so I was a bit taken back when I finished this game. But maybe it was short? I liked it though. The slow pace actually worked really well. It sucked when you lost people though.

I rarely ever finish games so I was a bit taken back when I finished this game. But maybe it was short? I liked it though. The slow pace actually worked really well. It sucked when you lost people though.
I couldn't cope with losing one of my original group and often restarted the game just to get them back.

Finally sat down and beat the first game. Glad it's not going to be real time, nothing worse than logging on and seeing "Enclave collapsed" four times.

I was so salty when I lost the judge and the sheriff.

As to this game I'm super stoked, movement and fighting look much more fluid, four player co op looks great, base building has been upgraded so on so forth.

State of Decay was a great game that ended up lacking something to make the world more immersive and hopefully 2 can fix that.

Camera angle still looks like its going to be annoying in number 2. And hopefully they've fixed the driving and the car damage, nothing worse than hitting one group of zombies and your car looks like a crushed can.

Not long now. Drops on Thursday.

Not long now. Drops on Thursday.
ughhh I just picked up Dying Light Enhanced on sale over at humblebundle and got the ea pass and have been playing way too many games. I'll wait a bit and knock out some backlog before I get it but I'll be watching plenty of streams.

ughhh I just picked up Dying Light Enhanced on sale over at humblebundle and got the ea pass and have been playing way too many games. I'll wait a bit and knock out some backlog before I get it but I'll be watching plenty of streams.

I don't even like Zombie games and I've bought it. State of Decay is the only zombie game I've ever enjoyed.

Me and @TeTe wil be co-opping it up. But either I do the driving or we take separate cars lol...I can't count how many cars he's wrecked accidentally in 1, although I do partly blame the physics.

Camera angle still looks like its going to be annoying in number 2. And hopefully they've fixed the driving and the car damage, nothing worse than hitting one group of zombies and your car looks like a crushed can.
Or hitting a tiny rock and having your car catapult ten feet in the air.

I' excited for this, I loved the first one even with it being a buggy mess. Gotta wait until Tuesday since I didn't get the ultimate edition.

I've got 3 friends who are ready to play. My only worry is them doing dumb shit. They all like to play really stealthy guys but panic where as I cannot do stealth I don't have the patience. I'll be the first one in if they get in trouble but I doubt they'll come save me because they'll want to keep their characters alive. If That happens and I survive and we can't get the antidote for them guess who's getting executed.

Don't know anything about this series. Love The Walking Dead games though.

Will have to do a little research.

Pretty sure I'm gonna bitch out and buy it, knowing it'll be glitchy as anything ever released. How much you guys wanna bet it can't maintain 60fps on high using a gtx 1080 and i5 6600?

Back