State, feds hunt for gas blast cause in Massachusetts

Terrorism is bull shit. They are criminal acts. Terrorism was a trojan horse for criminalizing ideas.

Go blow up a building because you are mad at a person. That is just a crime.

Blow up a building because you are mad at the government, or believe in a Caliphate, and it is terrorism.

It is the definition of Orwellian babble speak. It's the same damn crime.

You're preaching to the converted. I've been calling terrorism crime (not war) since 9/11 and criticizing the military response. That said, inciting political change through violence is different in intent than some guy snuffing out a cheating spouse. There's nothing wrong with having a word that differentiates.

You're preaching to the converted. I've been calling terrorism crime (not war) since 9/11 and criticizing the military response. That said, inciting political change through violence is different in intent than some guy snuffing out a cheating spouse. There's nothing wrong with having a word that differentiates.

Sure, but it needs to be the same crime. Robbery and armed robbery are the same crime. We have created a whole new set of rules, for this new kind of crime.

We are on the same page here, but I think you take the threat of radicalism more seriously then I do.

Sure, but it needs to be the same crime. Robbery and armed robbery are the same crime. We have created a whole new set of rules, for this new kind of crime.

We are on the same page here, but I think you take the threat of radicalism more seriously then I do.

Isn't armed robbery worse? Let's take the neighbor shooting cop from Dallas. Her intent makes all the difference (manslaughter vs. murder). What bothers me is people trying to attach the label of terrorism in an effort to make something sounds as bad as possible (kinda like the disgusting overuse of the term racism that we see now).

Do I? What gives you that impression?

Isn't armed robbery worse? Let's take the neighbor shooting cop from Dallas. Her intent makes all the difference (manslaughter vs. murder). What bothers me is people trying to attach the label of terrorism in an effort to make something sounds as bad as possible (kinda like the disgusting overuse of the term racism that we see now).

Do I? What gives you that impression?

Just that whenever radical islam comes up, you seem to take it more seriously then I do.

I'm probably wrong in being so flippant about it.

As far as manslaughter and premeditated murder, at it's core, it is the same crime, you killed someone.

Terrorism isn't the same. The crime of terrorism doesn't really have a definition.

Inferstructure

<TheDonald>

It was probably the work of a Confederate on the gassy knoll

Inferstructure

<TheDonald>

It was probably the work of a Confederate on the gassy knoll

First thing I thought when this happened was, "I would hate to be holding that stock right now." lol. And it has crashed. Been one of the biggest losers recently. Same thing happened with the utility company in California with wildfires. Though that stock is slowly, but steadily, coming back. I was thinking that could be a short seller. Worked like a charm. Killed the stock. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more frequently. Musk has said people have tried to sabotage his factory. Though he is paranoid and has a victim complex.

Just that whenever radical islam comes up, you seem to take it more seriously then I do.

There's some depth to that conversation. It starts with my 4th Amendment rights being disregarded under the guise of needing to stop Islamic terrorism.

Everyone wants answers: State, feds hunt for gas
blast cause

22Boston22-Baked-Beans-My-Hot-Southern-Mess-683x1024.png

Here is the thing. I don't believe for one second that these pipelines aren't regularly inspectioned, and that no one sounded the alarms. This wasn't some small failure. This was a massive failure.

Just like the oil spill in the gulf, it won't matter if it is completely documented that workers did raise the flag, and were ignored by the highest levels of the company.

You think lines are checked all the way to the homes? Those lines are buried how often do you see digging around them?

Back