Stat Hero UFC Fantasy. PrizePicks alternative

Jae Gibbz

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For those who are playing PrizePicks, etc you should definitely check out Stat Hero. It's way softer and easier to win. You can parlay like PrizePicks, but what you can do on Stat Hero which you can't on PrizePicks is make single plays.

I've been crushing it there in recent weeks. They basically have a matchup and a fantasy point spread attached to it. You can play either side. Last week they were giving Jake Matthews 112.5 fantasy points. That easily hit. Final was Matthews 135.3 vs Morales 53.6. 2 events ago they gave Frevola 112.5 fantasy points and that hit even with him getting finished in round 1. Final was Frevola 124.9 vs St Denis 115.2. Also hit Ricci +64.5 that event. Final was Ricci 99.5 vs Godinez 59.8

This week they are giving these fighters points

Garcia +84.5
Solecki +58.5
Brundage +112.5
Tate +59.5
Guida +65.5
Stoltzfus +90.5
Gastelum +50
Figs +56.5
Green +86.5

A lot of soft lines on some of those dogs. You can also take the favorite if you think they cover the fantasy spread

Here's my referral link if you want to give it a try. You'll get a 100% bonus. https://stathero.page.link/vmHZ

For those who are playing PrizePicks, etc you should definitely check out Stat Hero. It's way softer and easier to win. You can parlay like PrizePicks, but what you can do on Stat Hero which you can't on PrizePicks is make single plays.

I've been crushing it there in recent weeks. They basically have a matchup and a fantasy point spread attached to it. You can play either side. Last week they were giving Jake Matthews 112.5 fantasy points. That easily hit. Final was Matthews 135.3 vs Morales 53.6. 2 events ago they gave Frevola 112.5 fantasy points and that hit even with him getting finished in round 1. Final was Frevola 124.9 vs St Denis 115.2. Also hit Ricci +64.5 that event. Final was Ricci 99.5 vs Godinez 59.8

This week they are giving these fighters points

Garcia +84.5
Solecki +58.5
Brundage +112.5
Tate +59.5
Guida +65.5
Stoltzfus +90.5
Gastelum +50
Figs +56.5
Green +86.5

A lot of soft lines on some of those dogs. You can also take the favorite if you think they cover the fantasy spread

Here's my referral link if you want to give it a try. You'll get a 100% bonus. https://stathero.page.link/vmHZ

Odds are definitely soft. You pay juice (I think it's around -150) when you play them straight but some still have huge value. They really put tight limits on what you can bet when you parlay them though. I just did a 5 team play of Solecki, Stoltzfus, Tate, Fig, and Brundage and it capped me at betting $25 to pay $250. I was trying to play it for $30 and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't accept the bet. Then I realized by trial and error it capped it at $25. Obviously you can bet more on straight plays which may be the way to go here.

If you look at the scoring, the lines all seem way too wide. I did a 9 team play last card taking all the dogs with the points and went 8-1, only Pinheiro lost and that was still close.

If you look at the way they score, then look at how the fights are likely to play out (use the books too and see how they cap the fights playing out) you'll see what we mean.

One example:

Brundage is getting a 112.5 handicap on this card. Reese round 1 is +130 at the books. So books say it's worse than 50/50 that Reese finishes in round 1. A round 1 win on Stat Hero is 100 points. Strikes are .2 points. Takedowns 5, knockdowns 12. No points for sub attempts or TD defense, etc. So even if Reese wins in round 1 and gets a knockdown (which again, the books are saying is less than 50/50 for him to even win in round 1) he still might not cover. Because Brundage also gets points for anything he lands, etc. Brundage is likely to seek a TD, and Reese was taken down pretty easily in his DWCS fight.

So if the fight looks like:

Reese:
Round 1 win: 100
Knockdown: 12
Strikes: 23x .2 =4.6
His score is 116.6

Brundage:
Takedown: 5
Strikes: 16x .2=3.2
His score is 8.2, add his handicap of 112.5 and his score is 120.7, so you cash the bet even with him being finished in round 1 and knocked down.

Hope this gives a bit more insight to anyone who maybe was wondering how it works.

Thanks Jae for turning me onto it. I'm still learning a bit, but it definitely **seems** like there's $ to be made for now.

Last edited:
Didn’t know about the cap on parlays, but on straights you can bet up to $1000.

I’m 2 for 2 already. Have Gastelum +50 and Green +86.5 left

Really surprised nobody has joined us. Super soft lines

Back