Starz's AMERICAN GODS (Returns March 10, 2019)

I never read the book but I'm enjoying the show quite a bit. I'll watch anything that Fuller's involved in though.

I remember reading this scene in the book.

Yeah.

Meh I feel like it's all carrot and stick atm, I'm waiting for the pay off but it never comes.

Little bit of this too. There's 4 more episodes I think so they better bring it towards the end.

Better Call Saul is the best thing going nowadays.
Saw GOAT breaking bad, never really felt like watching better call saul

Saw GOAT breaking bad, never really felt like watching better call saul

I liked Better Call Saul more than BB tbh. The scope of the show is smaller but it feels a lot more fleshed out than BB.

When the cab driver starts talking about "not granting wishes," get the fast forward button ready and hope nobody's peeking in on you. It gets all kinds of uncomfortable.

What channel are we talking? Is it on Amazon Prime or something?

I hated the book and stopped watching it after the first few episodes.

incredibly strong dead woman and gay taxi driver, sums up the show. And most episodes end in nothing, just some long winded rant from one of the characters, the visuals are great, the reaper part was amazing, but I´m mostly watching because there is nothing left to watch.

will probably read a spoiler to know which god is Wednesday

The first few episodes were pretty slow and didn't give a whole lot of satisfaction. I'm still really digging the series though. I haven't seen the most recent ep yet. I'll be watching it tonight.

The lady falling off the chair scene was phenomenal.

Back