Starz's AMERICAN GODS (Returns March 10, 2019)

This was episode 5 of 8 and nothing has happened in this show.
The beginning scene was great with the neanderthal's. Then the next 15 minutes spent recapping last episode, which wasn't really necessary because there was enough foreshadowing in E3, really killed it. Then more time spent on the coin, which I think we got the jist of that already, too.

This was the best episode thus far. Is anyone else getting a vibe similar to the silly x files/ millennium episodes particularly the Jose Chung ones? This show particularly this episode reminded me alot of it.

This show is completely unwatchable for the majority of these episodes. Boring as absolute shit. Papi papi papi papi 5000000 fucking times an episode from ridiculously terrible emily brown and her even more terrible character. Bunch of dumb weird shit to try and be edgy but a huge lack of weird shit that actually works and is interesting. I dunno this show has some really cool things about it but it's becoming too hard to watch. It's just not good.

it's real simple guys if you don't like then don't watch it why even watch something if makes you come on sherdog just to say how shitty it is.

This show has gotten better every episode. This last one finally revealed some stuff and had some funny parts too. I was cracking up at Mad Sweeney and Laura's scene.

Also, when she was in Sucker Punch I thought she was hot as hell. The movie sucked though. Now, she looks like a bobble head doll. She needs to go back to blonde too.

sucker_punch_movie_image_emily_browning_01.jpg

After the first 10 minutes, i'd say this was the best episode thus far. Crispin Glover has always been great and his job here is top notch as I expected.

Last edited:
Best episode yet.

This show is only getting better and better.

This show has gotten better every episode. This last one finally revealed some stuff and had some funny parts too. I was cracking up at Mad Sweeney and Laura's scene.

Also, when she was in Sucker Punch I thought she was hot as hell. The movie sucked though. Now, she looks like a bobble head doll. She needs to go back to blonde too.

sucker_punch_movie_image_emily_browning_01.jpg

She looks like fucking jailbait in that photo lol.

Big nope for me on the blonde wig. You can tell it's a wig too.

I binged all eps to current this last Sunday. I think if I would of had to wait in between each episode up until the last one, I probably wouldn't have cared for it nearly as much. I could read what was being implied pretty easily, but still the wait would have gotten to me. That all said, it's my favorite new TV show of the last year or 2 easily. I'm a sucker for a few of the actors though, so I'm sure that influences me a bit.

This was the best episode thus far. Is anyone else getting a vibe similar to the silly x files/ millennium episodes particularly the Jose Chung ones? This show particularly this episode reminded me alot of it.
i liked the episode, but i thought this one was the least exciting out of all of them. I thought the first 4 were great.

After the first 10 minutes, i'd say this was the best episode thus far. Crispin Glover has always been great and his job here is top notch as I expected.
He hasn't really aged at all too it seems

He's looked 35 years old since he was George McFly. Might be a vampire...
Or that the Delorean was actually working on the set. Most of the main cast has aged very slowly or little. Had it not been for Parkinson disease, Michael would not have aged but Lea and Doc Brown have aged nicely. Doc has been looking as his very old self since 85

Last edited:
Lol did they really have to have the Mexican Jesus being shot by racist Americans?

That shit didn't even happen in the books. Hell the time Jesus is mentioned it's Odin insinuating that he was killed by Muslims while hitch hiking in Afghanistan.

Lol did they really have to have the Mexican Jesus being shot by racist Americans?

That shit didn't even happen in the books. Hell the time Jesus is mentioned it's Odin insinuating that he was killed by Muslims while hitch hiking in Afghanistan.

lol, does it really fucking matter who killed Jesus? The point they were getting across is everyone (Well most) believe in some from of Jesus. The migrants, and the ones who hate them believe in the same god, no? they just have different means of worship.

That entire scene was a bit much. The symbolism doesn't need to be that fucking obvious. By the time the tumbleweed rolled by, my eyes were rolling with it.

This entire episode just fell a little flat to me. Mad Sweeney really is a delight though. I smile every scene he's in.

lol, does it really fucking matter who killed Jesus? The point they were getting across is everyone (Well most) believe in some from of Jesus. The migrants, and the ones who hate them believe in the same god, no? they just have different means of worship.

That entire scene was a bit much. The symbolism doesn't need to be that fucking obvious. By the time the tumbleweed rolled by, my eyes were rolling with it.

This entire episode just fell a little flat to me. Mad Sweeney really is a delight though. I smile every scene he's in.

It was just lame.

Episode felt like it was written by someone who just watched Hillary lose the election.

i mean I don't remember anything in this episode (so far) happening at all in the book.

It was just lame.

Episode felt like it was written by someone who just watched Hillary lose the election.

i mean I don't remember anything in this episode (so far) happening at all in the book.

White people shooting brown people happened long before Hildawg lost an election.

It's an adaptation, not a play-by-play. Plus the Vulcan stuff was added by Gaiman himself.

this episode was kinda boring /= and this intro scene compared to the previous one is terrible. hope the next one is good

Back