Start eating mostly Vegan but include a variety of Bugs and Insects into your diet for protein

Crabs and lobsters are just giant bugs that live underwater. Shrimp too.

We've just been conditioned to think they aren't gross, and that land bugs are.

That being said, fuck you.

I ain't eating bugs

Probably because the average bug isn't delicious. I'll try a fried Witchetty grub anyday

Crabs and lobsters are just giant bugs that live underwater. Shrimp too.

We've just been conditioned to think they aren't gross, and that land bugs are.

That being said, fuck you.

I ain't eating bugs

With crabs, lobsters and shrimp, you can separate the meat from the rest of it.

Lol my lizards eats crickets.. should I stick my head in their cage and chomp down with them?

Nations which include bugs in their cuisine do that not by choice but out of need since they have not enough normal meat

I'll stick to my meat, legumes, and whey protein. If it was bugs or starve though, I'm going to be eating the shit outta those creepy crawlies. If I did eat bugs, I have a massive supply of crickets in my backyard. There's two or three ponds in the area and creeks as well, so they're all over the place. At night shining a light out back, you'll see thousands of little cricket eyes gleaming.

Get a chicken, feed it bugs... eat the chicken

Profit

Have only tried fried Grasshopper/cricket and korean silkworm and enjoy both

There are bug pieces in nearly all foods.

It's not a problem and this thread is pointless.
This actually reminds me, on a lot of “vegans don’t eat this food” lists a lot of candies are listed bc the red dye used has crushed beetle shells in it. Which also means vegans don’t consider eating bugs okay.

As a veggie head myself, I don’t think it’s okay to eat bugs either. I won’t even kill them if they’re in the house. I’d feel bad ending their lives lol.

I've tried some bugs - crickets, grasshoppers, silkworms.

I found them pretty bland.

Not gross, but would definitely be a shit life to have them as a primary source of protein.

I definitely wouldn't fuck with any roaches. Yuck.

This actually reminds me, on a lot of “vegans don’t eat this food” lists a lot of candies are listed bc the red dye used has crushed beetle shells in it. Which also means vegans don’t consider eating bugs okay.

As a veggie head myself, I don’t think it’s okay to eat bugs either. I won’t even kill them if they’re in the house. I’d feel bad ending their lives lol.

Millions of rabbits, deer, badgers, voles, rats, mice and billions of insects are killed to grow crops, both in pest control and harvest, to say nothing of the effect of monoculture on animal populations.

If you eat, you eat life. There is no other way to exist.

I eat 100% vegan and get plenty of protein. Don't need to eat bugs. Thanks.

this thread is lowering my testosterone

I think I could eat some cooked crickets if I got hungry enough, the rest of that shit fuck you, I'll starve to death.

Have only tried fried Grasshopper/cricket and korean silkworm and enjoy both
They put some salt and crisp it up, great on salads instead of croutons.

They put some salt and crisp it up, great on salads instead of croutons.

giphy.gif

I was just thinking this guy with that Cat AV sure makes a lot of threads and hes only been here a year, He must be really fat.

And then you confirm my suspicion.
My man has been through life

Nah, I'll stick with regular meat. The world isn't going to run out of them either cause farming.

The issue is not running out of meat. The issue is the destruction to our ecosystem caused by to huge agriculture farms which furnish most of the meat to major suppliers, as well as the moral issues (I don't mind killing and eating something, but I find it horrible to witness how animals are treated in the larger institutions).

Back