Starbreeze conference May 10th: Walking Dead, System Shock 3, Psychonauts 2, more

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Starstream by Starbreeze – premiering an exclusive live-streamed event May 10
FRI, MAY 05, 2017 19:00 CET

To feature exclusive development update on OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead, PAYDAY 2, “Veterans of the Industry” panel with Warren Spector & Tim Schafer, exclusive announcements & more

Come one come all! Starbreeze invites you to an exclusive live-streamed event on Twitch.tv May 10 starting 9am PST /12pm EST/ 6pm CEST featuring first looks and previews, in depth interviews and fun for the whole community on a number of Starbreeze projects including:

OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead, PAYDAY 2®, an introduction to the universe of System Shock 3®, Psychonauts 2, Dead by Daylight and a panel titled “Veterans of the Industry” featuring Warren Spector, Tim Schafer and Bo Andersson.

Players around the world can tune in to the Starbreeze Twitch Stream on May 10: to follow the event.

Starting 9am PST / 12pm EST / 6pm CEST, the segments will include features and titles such as:

• OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead
    • Psychonauts 2
    • System Shock 3
    • Exclusive PAYDAY 2 announcement
    • “A Veterans of the Industry” panel featuring Warren Spector, Tim Shafer and Bo Andersson.
    • RAID: World War II
    • Deliver Us The Moon
    • Trailers and unveils
    • Community interaction and giveaways and more

bca06ee06a4124cb_800x8os9d.jpg

http://news.cision.com/starbreeze-a...exclusive-live-streamed-event-may-10,c2259169

Heard something about Darksiders 3 being revealed. Was that at this event too?

Edit: NM, just noticed that conference is NEXT WEEK. And Darksiders 3 was announced a few days ago. Just ignore my comment.

Last edited:

Edit: NM, just noticed that conference is NEXT WEEK. And Darksiders 3 was announced a few days ago. Just ignore my comment.

i havent made a thread on darksiders 3, but if you'd like to i can give you the video

Back