Star Wars: Would you be interested in seeing Jabba's son and...

??

• Total voters
Yep hopefully something is damning and will stick. Scare some of this producers and big shots that they aren't full proof, that consequences are real.

I think even with his All Star defence team, the fat fuck is going to jail. There's just too much shit for him to dodge it all. And the outcry should he manage to slide out of jail time would be one for the ages.

Here is the story behind this:

STAR WARS Episode 9 to Feature Rose Tico as Slave to Rotta the Hutt

y2V6yan.jpg

Insider sources tell Collider that Lucasfilm plans to reveal Jabba's son, Rotta The Hutt as the new underground clan leader. Leaked script drafts exclusive to Collider show a surprising reference to the past as Rose Tico is written to be enslaved by Rotta & will be adorned in attire inspired by the original Leia Slave outfit.

This re-write comes in the wake of Rose Tico supporters who rallied at the San Diego Comic-Con. Showing up in full costume to spread the love for [Kelly Marie] Tran’s character. The resulting media buzz showed enough support for the character to convince LucasFilm to expand her presence in the trilogy.

http://collider.com/star-wars-news/rose-tico-slave-to-rotta-the-hutt

For fuck sakes I thought this was a joke

I mean legit just a bad idea that @One MMA Fan pulled out of his ass on the spot

I am ASTONISHED this is real.

How hard can you scrape the bottom of the barrel. Modern Star Wars is running on FUMES. I mean they can't come up with new ideas to save their life. It's just rehashes of the OG trilogy as templates.

Star Wars is a fucking caricature of itself now - seriously. Iconic moments are being lamely repeated over and over - the only good they could do was the original trilogy and now all they can do is rip off THEMSELVES over and over and over.

This is fucking shocking, seriously IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING

Watch Jabba's son be just Jabba with no differences ala Jango/Bubba Fett

How can they be this bad at this.

I feel like I'm on crazy pills but someone's going to come and try to decorate this turd and call it brilliant :rolleyes:

It really sounded like you made that up on the sport bro

sorry

Okay then.

So damn you really got strong feelings against anything Rose related.

I don't know how original do you want them to be in the 9th movie of the same franchise (11th if you count non episodes) I feel there is no way around having some sorts of rehashing and nostalgic moments.

Basically you really like the setting / universe and you go back at it for more fun.

Okay then.

I don't know how original do you want them to be in the 9th movie of the same franchise (11th if you count non episodes) I feel there is no way around having some sorts of rehashing and nostalgic moments.

Basically you really like the setting / universe and you go back at it for more fun.

You think this is just rose hate?

Any Jabba / Leia reenactment of any kind is treading water and spinning in circles

Don't turn this into an I hate Rose thing.

PS I do hate Rose

The character not the real life human being actress to be more clear.

And you don't know how original I want them to be in the 9th movie???? How about SOME

I would take SOME

Come on man this is like giving someone a shirt and then painting it yellow and calling it a different shirt

Sounds awesome. Lando's son should also be disguised as one of Jabba's son's guards to help with the big escape. I also think Rey should fight the Rancor's son in an underground dungeon, and the son of the original Rancor owner should weep when she wins.

Bib Fortuna's son can watch the whole thing from a nice vantage point, while Salacious Crumb's grandson giggles the whole time.

Okay then.

There are easter eggs and then there's just plain lazy. It's cool to shit on TLJ nowadays but at least it was original; TFA got a pass for its reliance on revisiting elements from the original trilogy (from most folks) because it wasn't the prequels, but we are 3 movies into this phase, time to be original.

You think this is just rose hate?

Any Jabba / Leia reenactment of any kind is treading water and spinning in circles

Don't turn this into an I hate Rose thing.

PS I do hate Rose

The character not the real life human being actress to be more clear.

And you don't know how original I want them to be in the 9th movie???? How about SOME

I would take SOME

Come on man this is like giving someone a shirt and then painting it yellow and calling it a different shirt

I would imagine they will change it a bit up.. but at the core it might be close to the original who shall see.

Maybe slave Rose becomes a thing and (son) Jabba will have more to do.

You know what movie had "SOME" originality... The Last Jedi.. and do you remember how much you trashed it. Maybe you should appreciate that risk, that originality for what it is a little more, now we get fan service and lesser risks and more feel good moments, guess who pushed it in this direction...

TELEMMGLPICT000148915026_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaRL1kC4G7DT9ZsZm6Pe3PehAFAI_f6ud569StXyOKH0.jpeg

I would imagine they will change it a bit up.. but at the core it might be close to the original who shall see.

Maybe slave Rose becomes a thing and (son) Jabba will have more to do.

You know what movie had "SOME" originality... The Last Jedi.. and do you remember how much you trashed it. Maybe you should appreciate that risk, that originality for what it is a little more, now we get fan service and lesser risks and more feel good moments, guess who pushed it in this direction...

TELEMMGLPICT000148915026_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaRL1kC4G7DT9ZsZm6Pe3PehAFAI_f6ud569StXyOKH0.jpeg

Originality for the sake of originality is not good enough. The cake wasn't ready, they needed more time to do something good and they so could have

There are easter eggs and then there's just plain lazy. It's cool to shit on TLJ nowadays but at least it was original; TFA got a pass for its reliance on revisiting elements from the original trilogy (from most folks) because it wasn't the prequels, but we are 3 movies into this phase, time to be original.

Thank you.

TFA was indeed safer and soft reboot / introduce the new characters.. people after the initial months decided to call it Mary Sue and EP 4 remake... okay then.

TLJ full of originality and unexpected turns and risks to silence all the critics of Ep 7.. but nope now we get people saying not my Luke... okay damn it seems we can't win.

Ep 9 okay hybrid time let's put in new stuff but take some old elements and give them fan service and a feel good ending but guess what I suspect we will find plenty around this parts that will be upset about that too, then again if we take them by what they say they won't even go see it but I doubt it.

Sounds awesome. Lando's son should also be disguised as one of Jabba's son's guards to help with the big escape. I also think Rey should fight the Rancor's son in an underground dungeon, and the son of the original Rancor owner should weep when she wins.

Bib Fortuna's son can watch the whole thing from a nice vantage point, while Salacious Crumb's grandson giggles the whole time.

I guess you went full son sarcasm.. it's to be expect but for real there is a rumor that Rey will have a son with Kylo.. I'm not even kidding. :D

Thank you.

TFA was indeed safer and soft reboot / introduce the new characters.. people after the initial months decided to call it Mary Sue and EP 4 remake... okay then.

TLJ full of originality and unexpected turns and risks to silence all the critics of Ep 7.. but nope now we get people saying not my Luke... okay damn it seems we can't win.

Ep 9 okay hybrid time let's put in new stuff but take some old elements and give them fan service and a feel good ending but guess what I suspect we will find plenty around this parts that will be upset about that too, then again if we take them by what they say they won't even go see it but I doubt it.

Sometimes stories need to end bro

Money keeps things alive way longer than they need to be

It's actually sad

Same exact thing with Terminator franchise and many other things

Milk it until people are sick of it and it's no longer profitable.

You can't recapture lightning in a bottle etc etc

Nostalgia and story repetition and bad ideas and now loss in profits will see this franchise die

But we can still always enjoy the classic good movies!!!

Consumer Treadmill about to catch on fire

Thank you.

Yeah, pretty much. I'd hate for the series to overcorrect because of TLJ backlash, because for me TLJ was much more interesting as a movie (despite the nagging flaws) than TFA.

I'm not gonna judge Ep. 9 until I actually see it, but if they actually do something as blatantly awful as Slave Rose I'll flip a table.

It's actually sad

Nostalgia and story repetition and bad ideas and now loss in profits will see this franchise die

What can I say I will see the new Star Wars movie and I will see the new Terminator movie too... I like those properties what can I say.

I got to say that I've been warming up to this picture too.. really digging the new cyborg or whatever the chick from the middle would end up being.

Got the feeling for the left woman or the kinda a bit old Sarah Connor but hey if she wants to be in a Terminator movie have at it she has been part in the originals and best 2.

phx-kb-001.jpg

What can I say I will see the new Star Wars movie and I will see the new Terminator movie too... I like those properties what can I say.

I got to say that I've been warming up to this picture too.. really digging the new cyborg or whatever the chick from the middle would end up being.

phx-kb-001.jpg

What the fuck is this

It's actually sad

I won't let this series die until I get my Kit Fisto: Origins movie!
<Oku01>

Yeah, pretty much. I'd hate for the series to overcorrect because of TLJ backlash, because for me TLJ was much more interesting as a movie (despite the nagging flaws) than TFA.

I'm not gonna judge Ep. 9 until I actually see it, but if they actually do something as blatantly awful as Slave Rose I'll flip a table.

Really enjoying your point of views.. you have perfect balance not going in any extreme just telling it like you see it and not to positive or negative for that matter.

I salute you good sir .<Gordonhat>

What the fuck is this

Well damn it's the first official released picture from the production of Terminator 6.

Directed by the guy that made Deadpool 1 and produced by James Cameron himself.

It's supposed to fallow up T2 and ignore every other movie that fallowed.. Linda Hamilton is back and Arnold.

You don't like the pic I reckon.

Well damn it's the first official released picture from the production of Terminator 6.

Directed by the guy that made Deadpool 1 and produced by James Cameron himself.

It's supposed to fallow up T2 and ignore every other movie that fallowed.. Linda Hamilton is back and Arnold.

You don't like the pic I reckon.

I didn't know what it was

I'm so disenfranchised with the Terminator franchise I wasn't following news on it.

I would actually give this a chance considering it's a fuck you other sequels let's start over and do a possible better T2 follow up?

(despite D2 definitively ended the story but whatever)

This is something worth trying to me - depending on what the trailer shows me

Love Linda Hamilton

Back