Locked STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI v.2 (First Critics Reviews Are Here; George Lucas' Reaction)

What did you think of the latest trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a scene from all the clips with them training on achto

And where do you think Kylo learned his stances from?
Hmmm.... I can look at that scene 2 wayz now.

Luke isn't beyond wearing a robe.

Still not buying that it's any particular person. It's not definite... who it is...

<8>

Got my IMAX tickets for the 21st. Primo seats, can't wait.

All I know is episode 9 at the end should just have Galen Marek show up and lay waste to them all and be all I’m tired of all this shit.

Put them all down and let the galaxie go about in peace
DEXIZMu.jpg

I'm still not convinced.

The posture looks like Kylo.

That is 100% Luke in the poster, just look at his figure overall, that is old Luke my man, I'm 100% on this.

Hahahaha
Nah I’m thinking they’d use Keanu sort of John Wick like for an older Galen these days

You know what I wouldn't mind Keanu appearing with a lightsaber he will fit right in the universe like a bad ass that he is.

<8>

Got my IMAX tickets for the 21st. Primo seats, can't wait.

What are primo seats ? booking stuff or what.

Nice, you just got avoid them spoilers for a few days, should be cool if you don't go looking for them or you don't meet up with some massive jerk.

I usually wait 1 week for 99% of the movies and I don't have any problems and I get my best seats and little chances of big crowds and phones distractions around me etc etc.

With Star Wars I'm tested hard.. either first weekend or right after in the fallowing days. Depends on a few factors.

From the beginning Disney has said the new trilogy follows the skywalker lineage.

I think the movie is really about Kyle Ren and not about Rey. We don't know enough about Rey yet and who she is.

From the beginning Disney has said the new trilogy follows the skywalker lineage.

I think the movie is really about Kyle Ren and not about Rey. We don't know enough about Rey yet and who she is.

Obi wan and one of pademe’s stunt double chicks she had.

Well even if Rey is no Skywalker we still had Leia, Luke, Kylo and the connection to the other EP's so that doesn't mean we can't have 1 non Skywalker main character in there too.

Less then a month till we get a lot more info and a lot more questions upon us.

Well even if Rey is no Skywalker we still had Leia, Luke, Kylo and the connection to the other EP's so that doesn't mean we can't have 1 non Skywalker main character in there too.

Less then a month till we get a lot more info and a lot more questions upon us.

Well they said it's a "skywalker story" I think the skywalker they meant was Kyle Ren

Poor quality video on the a new TV spot, keep it small screen. Will update if I find a better one.

Seems they just use the old footage that we saw and just add in a few extra frames and make a 20-30 sec spot and bombard them all over the place while the start to go into overdrive with the marketing.

Also saw this game commercial, don't know about the game don't really care but has some nice moments with the kids growing up.

Has anyone read up on the ORDU ASPECTU from the Dr Aphra series at marvel comics.

They seem to be a group of Jedi that splintered off from the Jedi order. More like Grey Jedi is what I gathered from it.

I wonder if this will have any connection to the last Jedi

Poor quality video on the a new TV spot, keep it small screen. Will update if I find a better one.

Seems they just use the old footage that we saw and just add in a few extra frames and make a 20-30 sec spot and bombard them all over the place while the start to go into overdrive with the marketing.

Also saw this game commercial, don't know about the game don't really care but has some nice moments with the kids growing up.

Trailers with Porgs > Trailers without

Has anyone read up on the ORDU ASPECTU from the Dr Aphra series at marvel comics.

They seem to be a group of Jedi that splintered off from the Jedi order. More like Grey Jedi is what I gathered from it.

I wonder if this will have any connection to the last Jedi

I haven't yet but I read the Darth Vader comic and loved the scenes with Dr. Aphra, made me like the evil droids and her.

A bunch of new footage, check this one out, spot 8:

Okay for us that we are already hooked and will go see it I don't think we should see more, maybe it is time to brake away and just see it with the movie.. this extra commercials are for the ones that are so so and still making up their mind if they go out and see it or just wait to see it down the line.

Plus me thinks they are screwing with a certain blockbuster premiere, taking hype away with new Star Wars game release, Punisher show, new Last Jedi footage.

A bunch of new footage, check this one out, spot 8:

Okay for us that we are already hooked and will go see it I don't think we should see more, maybe it is time to brake away and just see it with the movie.. this extra commercials are for the ones that are so so and still making up their mind if they go out and see it or just wait to see it down the line.

Plus me thinks they are screwing with a certain blockbuster premiere, taking hype away with new Star Wars game release, Punisher show, new Last Jedi footage.​
7wuXfar.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back