STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS v.10 (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree it's better than people say, this 'Episode VII sucks' seemed to start after Rogue One came out, but I don't think it's accurate at all. Rogue One had a crap story with an awesome battle scene at the end.

theory on why Leia hugged Rey
Rey is either her daughter, or Luke's
Nah. Im all in on the palpatine theory

No matter how powerful they make him in the next film I will always see the new sith as the emo who got murked by a space trooper janitor in a light sabre duel.

Ya that had to be the dumbest shit ive ever seen. They should of had ren beat the shit out of them and then have the world tear apart to save them.

The only thing rey should of beat ren at was the working of the force

I agree it's better than people say, this 'Episode VII sucks' seemed to start after Rogue One came out, but I don't think it's accurate at all. Rogue One had a crap story with an awesome battle scene at the end.

theory on why Leia hugged Rey
Rey is either her daughter, or Luke's

I said that ep 7 was barely ok and hour of walking out of that film and rogue is the 2nd best star wars movie of all time. rogue is better than TFA in every category but CGI. Thats not saying much for tfa

The janitor he casually pwned as soon as he got bored?

I said that ep 7 was barely ok and hour of walking out of that film and rogue is the 2nd best star wars movie of all time. rogue is better than TFA in every category but CGI. Thats not saying much for tfa

Rogue was a fucking mess, with some kick ass action scenes added in later that saved the movie. Everyone left the cinema like 'that was kick ass!' because the Darth Vader scene was great, though it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie.

Rogue was a fucking mess, with some kick ass action scenes added in later that saved the movie. Everyone left the cinema like 'that was kick ass!' because the Darth Vader scene was great, though it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie.

Don't forget that It had great direction and great cinematography

Rey having a darkside background has been a pretty common theory ever since TFA was released, as the video says its really the only reveal that would seem to have much drama to it.

her daddy could beat up your daddy

OK

tenor.gif

The Palpatine theory doesn't work since she's supposed to be roughly 19 years old in Force Awakens and its been at least 30 years since Return of the Jedi when Palpatine died.

The janitor he casually pwned as soon as he got bored?

And he wasn't trying to kill Rey either, he was trying to convince her to join him. Add to that, the fact that he was wounded from that Bowcaster shot to the hip. The same Bowcaster that was killing mere mortals with one shot earlier in the movie.

Back