Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

Curious to see where this goes. So we now know that Kenobi has met Ezra Bridger. What eventually happens to Ezra between this episode and A New Hope?

Cool to see Kenobi overlooking Skywalker at the end. Also, enjoyed Kenobi saying he didn't want to fight, until Maul questioned who he was protecting. Then, bam, Kenobi ignites his saber

Enjoyed seeing the Tusken Raiders too

The problem with this season was it hopped around from story to story. Dark saber, then a few more unrelated episodes, then dark saber, then episodes related to the earlier episodes, then some new stuff, then this latest, after not dealing with that storyline in quite a while.

Would have been better if they sequenced them together.

Yeah, but come on. I can understand being tired, but the level of hate should have been enough to at least have a battle on the caliber of last seasons finale. This was weak sauce. And the whole "avenge us" thing just left me feeling confused.
Maul was reffering to the chosen one. The one who will destroy the sith. When he says avenge, he is talking about Palpatine. Palpatine tormented Maul and killed his brother.

Who's seen it? Best episode yet. I've found the show to be hit-and-miss (season 2 in particular I feel has had a lot of filler) but good enough to keep my attention, and I really like the characters.

For those who have seen it, I'll answer a question you may have had (if you didn't notice). Be warned:

BoilingDearestHapuka.gif

How old are like 10? Do you care if I send my nephew over for a playdate?

I gave it a few episodes and while I didn't mind the animation I really don't get the appeal. Same goes for the the new books/comics, tried it out and it's largely terrible. I didn't like the new movie either but that's judged by a whole different standard.

I'll try to power through the Ewok movies before ever coming back to Rebels and Clone Wars, and I was planning on watching all of them but now I just don't care.

Speaking of Thrawn, i'm on the third book of the trilogy......and they kinda suck.

debbie-downer.jpg

he's fucking awesome in the books. in the show hes a total fucking can

i cant watch this show, i like but the new lore is border line shit. i'm still but hurt after showing dash rendars ship an having some emo teens in it instead of dash

How old are like 10? Do you care if I send my nephew over for a playdate?
You're stalking me meow? That's adorable.

You must have taken that shit thread / poster comment really personally. <41>

Star Wars Rebels S3E19 -

For those who don't know, Rebels is canon.

Ezra Bridger, a young jedi part of the early rebellion has visions of Darth Maul hunting down Kenobi.

Ezra takes an A-wing and goes to tattooine in search of Obi Wan to warn him.

Ezra collapses in the desert after his astro mech droid chopper runs out of juice.

He awakes to Kenobi standing over him. Kenobi tells him that Ezra already has what he needs (his friends) and that Maul is not his responsibility.

Maul is suddenly there. Obi Wan tells Ezra to head north and Ezra obeys him.

Maul asks Kenobi what he's doing there. Then ascertains that he is protecting something. No, someone.

Light sabers pull out. Both force wielders tense up.

Maul lunges forward with a spinning attack. Obi Wan hits him with da one hitta quitta KTFO.

As he collapses, Kenobi pulls Maul into his arms.

Maul asks if it's the chosen one. Kenobi says, 'he is'.

Maul responds, 'he will avenge us' and dies.

Das it mane.

RIP GOAT Maul.

Funny, I was sure he died in Teh Fantum Meniss.

You miss the Rebels and TV thread yesterday mang? I was beside myself.

Were you let down too?

Maul gets chopped in half, bubba, and falls down an endless pit.

darth-maul-s-death-o.gif

He's falling as I wrote this post. I wonder if his torso or legs are winning.

Back