Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

Lets remove all the cannon and create a new cannon so it forces Star Wars fans to buy all these new shitty stories that are WAY worse than the original cannon

Fuck you

Clone Wars was pretty (surprisingly) good. Is this related at all?

So what about the rebels did your kids watched that show?

Clone Wars was pretty (surprisingly) good. Is this related at all?

Star Wars rebels is set like 14 years after the events of Revenge of te Sith.

They do mention the clone war era characters and Asoka Tano is in Rebels too all grown up.

To have other stories and expand the universe, they have to contradict the idea that Luke was the last of the Jedi. It just has to be

Keep in mind though that the story was Luke was last of the jedi, not the last Force sensitive or adept. Just the last trained member of the order.

Anyway it was a great series. Highly recommended for anyone who likes star wars

The old thread is rife with spoilers, so hopefully this won't get moved to there

Interesting, unfortunately I don't remember Aladdin very well. Star Wars borrowing from other movies / shows is well documented so it wouldn't surprise me.

Erza is space Aladdin!

Ha, that was quick

My reaction.
images

28b68d04506a0e60aa7d994f9f8e8d71.gif

That's definitely an Elephant in the room that I'd like to see them tie up. I always had to overlook that the same way I had to overlook the original death star being blown up by one bullet. Waz pretty stoked when Rogue One explained that one away.

Even if the new series carries on after the battle of Endor, they can still do flashback stuff. I don't see a problem with a new series overlapping & tieing into the original Trilogy... but it might be better to keep it fresh with a whole new adventure.

So is Ahsoka the "other one" that Yoda mentions in Dagupan in ESB?

There's a really good book Ahsoka book that covers what happens after she leaves the Jedi order.
They really need to do more with Ahsoka and not let her die off.

They could actually retcon that. Was considered to be Leia... but she was never a Jedi... even though she had the potential... so it could very easily be so.

They could actually retcon that. Was considered to be Leia... but she was never a Jedi... even though she had the potential... so it could very easily be so.

Yep lucas film loves to retcon anyway I hope she apears as an old master in Ep.9

There's a really good book Ahsoka book that covers what happens after she leaves the Jedi order.
They really need to do more with Ahsoka and not let her die off.

She's the best character in star wars imo.

Jedi order turns on her, her master becomes Darth Vader, and she still fights on for the galaxy.

Better than Luke now that they've ruined him.

The only Star Wars cartoon worth watching is Genndy Tartakovsky’s, “Clone Wars” (2003). Volume 1 & 2.

Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars-Original-Series-Volume-1-2.jpg

This animated series was released before “Revenge of the Sith” and leads directly into the final movie of the prequels.

I never could force myself to watch the terrible looking 3d cgi, “The Clone Wars” (2008). Imo, it’s nothing but a 6 season, retcon money grab; devoid of anything compelling. From what I’ve seen of the new Disney 3d cgi cartoon, I’d say it’s probably slightly better than the clone wars one, still not watching it tho.

The only Star Wars cartoon worth watching is Genndy Tartakovsky’s, “Clone Wars” (2003). Volume 1 & 2.

Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars-Original-Series-Volume-1-2.jpg

This animated series was released before “Revenge of the Sith” and leads directly into the final movie of the prequels.

I never could force myself to watch the terrible looking 3d cgi, “The Clone Wars” (2008). Imo, it’s nothing but a 6 season, retcon money grab; devoid of anything compelling. From what I’ve seen of the new Disney 3d cgi cartoon, I’d say it’s probably slightly better than the clone wars one, still not watching it tho.

I have seen clips of that Tartakovsky’s clon wars I don't like the animation looks too weird to me.

Not that I like the Animation of the Cgi clown wars that too looks fucking weird just for example cunt Dookus face is like 2000 miles long.

images

^I could see how you could say it looks slightly “off” or w/e, but they took a stylized approach, like samurai jack.

I much prefer it to the 3d cgi, not to mention it’s nonstop action.

Back