Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

Tomorrow my brethren........
<DCrying>

Tomorrow my brethren........
<DCrying>
giphy.gif

The audiobook is 10/10, with Ahsoka's voice actress as the narriator.
I do have to say, as someone who listens to tons of audio books, the newer star wars books are excellent. They have great vo artists and even add in other sound effects. Looking forward to the last jedi audio book, to see how its differs from the movie.

i'm not too tied to any of the remaining characters living.

i'll be cool with whatever fate they have in store for ezra. sabine and zeb's stories are wrapped up, so they're likely going down. we know hera lives.

its been a great show so i expect a good ending, and i'm just gonna enjoy

and interesting plot point in the universe that both this show and the clone wars introduced, the mandalorians are neither destroyed or subdued yet at this point in the story.

now their absence in the original trilogy story seems a little conspicuous, as they'd hate to miss a good fight.

hopefully they get a chance to get back in the spotlight at some point.

and interesting plot point in the universe that both this show and the clone wars introduced, the mandalorians are neither destroyed or subdued yet at this point in the story.

now their absence in the original trilogy story seems a little conspicuous, as they'd hate to miss a good fight.

hopefully they get a chance to get back in the spotlight at some point.

I’m more interested in the plot points they test on the cartoons before adding them to the live action films. “A World Between World’s” just gave the Star Wars Universe inter dimensional time travel.

Anyone know the specific time it becomes available on the DisneyXD app in California?

by the way, well done to everyone in the thread.

every other tv show thread discussion is destroyed by man-children bitching and moaning over every little thing that didn't happen exactly as they wanted it.

this one's been good.

by the way, well done to everyone in the thread.

every other tv show thread discussion is destroyed by man-children bitching and moaning over every little thing that didn't happen exactly as they wanted it.

this one's been good.

Well......there was that one time @Madmick got salty, but yeah.

I think it’s because the only folks watching Rebels are the hard core.

This is it boys.......buckle in.
<2>

At first I was all.....
<mma1>

Then I was all.....
{<Mcgoat}

Filoni threw in a surprise to boot.
<[analyzed}>

My non cable, pirate ass has just started watching now!

Those terrorist rebels killed thousands of soldiers just going their jobs!!

Good episodes, still surprised it was a happy ending.

Opens up for more.

Good episodes, but I suppose I expected a bit more finality. Seems like it could just start up again as a new season. I suppose its to keep the stories going for books. Oh, well. I wonder if any of the characters will show up in Filonis new show.

Wow that was surprisingly emotional. I felt more watching Kanan go, than watching Luke fade away.

Here's my crazy theory, on what will happen to Ezra. He will end up joining forces with Thrawn, and they will both leave to the Outer rim. For those who don't know Thrawns back story, he was sent by the Chiss to basically infiltrate the Empire, to see if they would be of any help, in the upcoming greater conflict. The Chiss no of a greater threat to the galaxy far more dangerous than the empire, and Thrawn has been recruiting people of the upcoming conflict. Its a long shot, but Erza and Thrawn are both amazing characters, and I don't want to see them die.

Well my theory was kinda right. Ezra and Thrawn left together.

What a great series. Loved the epilogue at the end that fit everything together canon wise. I guess we know what the next series is going to be about. We also know they ended the show, because Disney wants exclusive Star wars content for its new streaming service. I read a post episode Q&A and it was pretty much confirmed without outright saying, that they would be making this the next series. Would be kind cool if they made it a live action series....

Was going in prepared to be depressed cause the show was ending and I expected Ezra to sacrifice himself. Was really cool to see all the great side characters in the final episodes (Hondo, Clone Troopers and Kallus). Good ending, liked the freeing of Lothal, Ezra outsmarting Thrawn for once, and Sabine's narration to end it. The ending however just made me want more.

I'm really going to miss this show and the all the characters I've grown to love. Black Sails ending was a bummer, now I'm bummed about Rebels, and next GOT. At least we know Filoni will return, can't wait to see what's next from him. Only person that gets me hyped for Star Wars anymore.

Ho.Lee.Fuck.

that is the best ending i could have ever imagined. these guys survive all the way till after Endor? they actually get a happy ending? childish to want that, maybe, but that's everything i loved about the originals as a kid.

and they gave all the great non main characters some love. Rukh got hosed from the old canon to the new though, but nothing to be done.

and to top it off, more Ahsoka and Sabine, and pretty much guaranteed more Thrawn,

someone posted about Ezra as Snoke, and that's actually still got a chance. they are wide open with what they can do with him.

i guess what im saying is i enjoyed it. the writers really respected all their characters . good job by them.

Last edited:
Those terrorist rebels killed thousands of soldiers just going their jobs!!

Good episodes, still surprised it was a happy ending.

Opens up for more.

Yeah, but raises questions as well. Like......

Where the fuck was Ahsoka during the original trilogy?
Where did Ezra and the Space Whales get off too?
Did they really just make Thrawn go out like a bitch?
When can we see Jason Syndulla again?

Yeah, but raises questions as well. Like......

Where the fuck was Ahsoka during the original trilogy?
Where did Ezra and the Space Whales get off too?
Did they really just make Thrawn go out like a bitch?
When can we see Jason Syndulla again?

seems like the answers to those are gonna be exactly what they cover in new stories.

Back