Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

Yeah. Its chilling to see the the child who would grow up to run away to an island and milk aliens when he was needed most.
giphy.gif

Took a listen over at Kiner Brothers music. I think I listened to the piece that’s probably gonna be the grand finale outro music. Definitely evokes emotion. I hope the visuals match.

I could be completely wrong as well, but it’s seems obvious. It’s called, “Where the Sun Sails and the Moon Walks” if you want to listen yourself.

BE WARNED: Some of the music pieces might give you an idea about spoilers. They’ve already removed some obvious pieces that Lucasfilms wanted taken off.

BUMP!

The final episodes started yesterday.

When Hera finally told Kanan that she loved him my heart dropped because I knew he was going to die. He went out like a badass though.

Related thought: Luke should have used a Force field like Kanan did to protect himself on the salt planet in TLJ when the walkers were blasting him

This show has been so good it's too bad it has to end. I hope they let Dave Filoni do a movie or maybe one of the TV shows.

That was rough. Still limping it off.

Was a great couple episodes.
I kind of expect Ezra to die too...

That was rough. Still limping it off.

So much feelz. I knew it was gonna happen, but it was still a gut punch. Every time I think the Jedi got some mojo back, the Empire steals it right back. Makes me think Ezra might not be safe either.

Last edited:
Wow that was surprisingly emotional. I felt more watching Kanan go, than watching Luke fade away.

Here's my crazy theory, on what will happen to Ezra. He will end up joining forces with Thrawn, and they will both leave to the Outer rim. For those who don't know Thrawns back story, he was sent by the Chiss to basically infiltrate the Empire, to see if they would be of any help, in the upcoming greater conflict. The Chiss no of a greater threat to the galaxy far more dangerous than the empire, and Thrawn has been recruiting people of the upcoming conflict. Its a long shot, but Erza and Thrawn are both amazing characters, and I don't want to see them die.

Wow that was surprisingly emotional. I felt more watching Kanan go, than watching Luke fade away.

Here's my crazy theory, on what will happen to Ezra. He will end up joining forces with Thrawn, and they will both leave to the Outer rim. For those who don't know Thrawns back story, he was sent by the Chiss to basically infiltrate the Empire, to see if they would be of any help, in the upcoming greater conflict. The Chiss no of a greater threat to the galaxy far more dangerous than the empire, and Thrawn has been recruiting people of the upcoming conflict. Its a long shot, but Erza and Thrawn are both amazing characters, and I don't want to see them die.

I've heard some similar theories about Thrawn i.e. he's not truly loyal to the Empire but simply uses them as a means to protect his people. I could see him turning on the Empire and then disappearing at the end of the show.

Meant to comment earlier but I'm pulling 16 hour days at work but caught the 2 new episodes last night. Blown away by the 1st episode. I didn't expect many of the characters to survive the show but thought they'd wait till the last few episodes to get to it.

Goddamn was that a really crazy ending. After Mass Effect 3 I really didn't want to hear Freddie Prince Jr do anymore voice acting, but he was really great as Kanan and man that episode was really powerful. Seeing his eyes work one last time to see Hera was such a nice tragic touch. I can't remember the last time Star Wars actually made me feel that strongly (maybe Satine's death on Clone Wars or Ahsoka leaving the Order).

I've said it before but Dave Filoni needs a bigger role at Lucas/Disney. The guy tells great stories, great lore, and really gets you to care about the characters. RIP Kanan.

im not sure what to say other than im just enjoying the ride of this series.

other than that, Ahsoka deserves a worthy ending.

Fucking cartoon made me cry. A goddamn cartoon,

When his eyes changed, man. The feels.

Im really not big on the spirit wolves, though.

Last edited:
LOL. Star Wars got even more full grown men watching the fucking Disney channel now.

Fucking cartoon made me cry. A goddamn cartoon,

When his eyes changed, man. The feels.

Im really not big on the spirit wolves, though.

that's the rough thing about deciding to watch these star wars shows. you know it can't end well.

Interesting episodes. The last episodes should be good.

I can't believe this show ends next week. Im glad we get an epic 90 min finale, but this show has been fantastic. I know it has to end, because it was pigeon holed in between movies, but man it has been great.

I can't believe this show ends next week. Im glad we get an epic 90 min finale, but this show has been fantastic. I know it has to end, because it was pigeon holed in between movies, but man it has been great.
Ashoka hasn’t been in Rebels much, but I hope this isn’t the end for her. Outside of Thrawn, she’s by far the best new character from Rebels or the Clone Wars.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Thrawn show from the Empires side.

Ashoka hasn’t been in Rebels much, but I hope this isn’t the end for her. Outside of Thrawn, she’s by far the best new character from Rebels or the Clone Wars.
I am hoping the new Rian Johnson movies will be based on Thrawn in the Outer rim. Joining him will be his hand picked people from the empire and rebels. Maybe Ezra and Ashoka as sort of a new generation of Grey Jedi, going to confront the great threat coming.

That was clearly Ahsoka's farewell to the show...meaning her fate won't be resolved in Rebels. They weren't willing to let her go just yet. They have plans.

My friend thought that the old minister who fell into the Jedi Temple is Snoke. I don't see how. He clearly wasn't a force sensitive. But that was Malcolm McDowe's voice. You have a feeling we will see him again.

I gotta get caught up on this show. Sounds like I'm missing out

Plus that Ashoka Tano is a great great character. Man she progressed from clone wars season 1. She would've made a hell of a Jedi Knight

Back