STAR WARS: EPISODE IX (Rumored Title: BALANCE OF THE FORCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG no this series is getting stupid enough - Jango and Bubba fett was dumb as hell we don't need another everyone's kid and their kids kids are in this ffs
holy sh*t! My favorite nemesis has arrived. Don't be talking sh*t about Stinky the Hutt making you all hot & bothered by displaying Rose in fooking slave gear. You just need to face that little tingle you're getting inside you & accept it.

DSSYoNWWsAAMNgW.jpg
OMG... Rose just keeps getting cooler & cooler!!!

@Darth Clippy when a sweetheart like Rose flips you off... it's the equivalent of a Thanos snap :cool:

clippy-doesnt-feel-so-good-5-png.421335

Attachments

• Clippy doesn't feel so good 5.png
    Clippy doesn't feel so good 5.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 136
Oh yeah... Once she pullz off slave leia... me & @Paul Newbman are full on into Rose.

& yeah... jabba'z son was from the Clone wars cartoon. Ahsoka Tano called him "stinky" lol....

So Stinky and Slave Rose.. who else would be there ? Finn I would imagine wants to rescue her and gets Rey to help out, what about Poe.

Wonder if Rotta will have any interaction with Leia? If they can incorporate that unused footage into a scene with Rotta. In the AfterMath books, or Bloodline, I forget which one, but Leia was referred to as Hutt Slayer. Rotta gonna want revenge

To be called a Hutt Slayer you need to kill at least 2 or you good to go with just 1.

If they make Rose kill Jabba's kid by strangulation I feel it will be too much, they need a new dynamic there also why kill the Hutt.

theres-also-a-jabba-the-hutt-star-wars-spinoff-film-in-development-at-lucasfilm-social.jpg

OMG no this series is getting stupid enough - Jango and Bubba fett was dumb as hell we don't need another everyone's kid and their kids kids are in this ffs

You don't like the characters to have sons and daughter no continuation of the line for them you prefer new characters like Rose and Finn etc.

tumblr_p0fg097yql1vxffxjo2_540.gif

Last edited:
All the people who praised Rian's crappy adventure and lamented our hate for it, their entire reasoning will be completely wrong (especially if they like the new one) and nearly every one of our complaints about episide 8 will be vindicated.
What's so funny about that statement... is that I've been telling people most of their problems are due to the story only being 2/3rds told & that once the final act is in place it is the resistance such as yourself who will telling us supporters how you all jumped the gun.

When this story fits perfectly into place between 7 & 9, you all will need to change your user names to "digress."

& lol at anyone who thinks the whole trilogy had no direction from start to end & that Rian just did wtf he wanted while they were firing a director from a side film for not playing ball... haha... have you really thought this POV through? You honestly believe it's just all being thrown together on a whim? Rian actually moved to the town the story group is in for 4 months while he wrote the script.

To be called a Hutt Slayer you need to kill at least 2 or you good to go with just 1.

If they make Rose kill Jabba's kid by strangulation I feel it will be too much, they need a new dynamic there also why kill the Hutt.

theres-also-a-jabba-the-hutt-star-wars-spinoff-film-in-development-at-lucasfilm-social.jpg

You don't like the characters to have sons and daughter no continuation of the line for them you prefer new characters like Rose and Finn etc.

tumblr_p0fg097yql1vxffxjo2_540.gif

Sons and daughters if interesting

Kylo Ren actually succeeds as a unique new character in this stance, even if he's a whiny bitch

Jango Bubba Fett were the same dumb character and Jaba is a kind of one dimentional char who's sounds like he would be the same

gotta go can't type gbood

new chars can be good if interesting but most new ones sucks

You don't like the characters to have sons and daughter no continuation of the line for them you prefer new characters like Rose and Finn etc,
Clippy alwayz gets pissed off when characters have kids... unless they don't and then he's pissed off about that. Basically no matter what happens, Clippy thinks its BS & worthy of being made fun of.

He is however, somehow a huge fan of Rose & Finn. Good for you @Clipster Rock on brother.

Sons and daughters if interesting

Kylo Ren actually succeeds as a unique new character in this stance, even if he's a whiny bitch

Jango Bubba Fett were the same dumb character and Jaba is a kind of one dimentional char who's sounds like he would be the same

gotta go can't type gbood

new chars can be good if interesting but most new ones sucks

original.gif

What's so funny about that statement... is that I've been telling people most of their problems are due to the story only being 2/3rds told & that once the final act is in place it is the resistance such as yourself who will telling us supporters how you all jumped the gun.

When this story fits perfectly into place between 7 & 9, you all will need to change your user names to "digress."

& lol at anyone who thinks the whole trilogy had no direction from start to end & that Rian just did wtf he wanted while they were firing a director from a side film for not playing ball... haha... have you really thought this POV through? You honestly believe it's just all being thrown together on a whim? Rian actually moved to the town the story group is in for 4 months while he wrote the script.

Your first sentence is my exact same argument to those detractors who lamented TFA.

Yet you forget all the character arcs and story telling that JJ built in TFA were completely shut down by RJ in TLJ. Every one.

And my argument now is, if JJ attempts to bring those elements of the story full circle and correct what RJ did, then every argument you used towards people like me will be wrong.

Of course TLJ will fit between 7&9, having the benefit of the first 2 movies makes that possible - them starting a completely new direction in 9 without completing the story of Rey and Kylo would make zero sense.

Makes sense, Rotta had a few story lines in the Clone Wars, maybe they’ll reintroduce him when they finish the Clone Wars series off so that he’s fresh in our minds for episode 9
Ahh.... you are 100% right bro... in fact with them making a new series that takes place within 5 years of Ep. 7 I would find it proof positive that Rotta will be in Ep. 9 if they make him out to be the leader of the Hutt clan. Yes... yes.... very good call.

Your first sentence is my exact same argument to those detractors who lamented TFA.

Yet you forget all the character arcs and story telling that JJ built in TFA were completely shut down by RJ in TLJ. Every one.

And my argument now is, if JJ attempts to bring those elements of the story full circle and correct what RJ did, then every argument you used towards people like me will be wrong.

Of course TLJ will fit between 7&9, having the benefit of the first 2 movies makes that possible - them starting a completely new direction in 9 without completing the story of Rey and Kylo would make zero sense.
There's a lot more that happened and a lot more character development that happened in Ep. 8 than you're giving credit to. I have a feeling that in the final act, a lot of people will be looking back at ep 8 like "oh... fook me... I didn't think about that... it all makes sense now." Main gripe is Snoke. He's obviously Plagious. All they gotta do is make that happen & BOOM... at the drop of a single name you get more backstory than they could possibly give to any other character in a whole movie... & it ties together all 11 movies just like they promised.

That's like 5 min. of screen time. Give another 5 min. to why he died & that's a wrap. 10 min. of screen time & 200,000 man hours of bitching & complaining are swept under the rug. Reckon Rian knew that all along? or are you trying to sell me on the idea that JJ will Retcon that in? Be careful with your answer.... it's pretty silly to think there was no overall plan.

I just watched Infinity War for the 3rd time and it pisses me off how good it is compared to the latest entries of Star Wars.

I just watched Infinity War for the 3rd time and it pisses me off how good it is compared to the latest entries of Star Wars.

I saw it too recently.. enjoyed it but you know what I liked TLJ a lot more then again Star Wars is my favorite franchise so yea.

Deadpool 2 was fun, saw that recently too ?

There's a lot more that happened and a lot more character development that happened in Ep. 8 than you're giving credit to. I have a feeling that in the final act, a lot of people will be looking back at ep 8 like "oh... fook me... I didn't think about that... it all makes sense now." Main gripe is Snoke. He's obviously Plagious. All they gotta do is make that happen & BOOM... at the drop of a single name you get more backstory than they could possibly give to any other character in a whole movie... & it ties together all 11 movies just like they promised.

That's like 5 min. of screen time. Give another 5 min. to why he died & that's a wrap. 10 min. of screen time & 200,000 man hours of bitching & complaining are swept under the rug. Reckon Rian knew that all along? or are you trying to sell me on the idea that JJ will Retcon that in? Be careful with your answer.... it's pretty silly to think there was no overall plan.

I'll tell you what I think.

I think JJ has his work cut out for him. And as @Mariah Larry has said many times, he's good, but he's not that good.

I'll tell you what I think.

I think JJ has his work cut out for him. And as @Mariah Larry has said many times, he's good, but he's not that good.

At first I wanted a different name for director but with time passing I'm felling better with the JJ choice and I like him with a chip on his shoulder and siting out a movie and just thinking at ideas and getting hungry.

giphy.gif

I saw it too recently.. enjoyed it but you know what I liked TLJ a lot more then again Star Wars is my favorite franchise so yea.

Deadpool 2 was fun, saw that recently too ?
SW is my favorite too bro but I think IW was executed so much better.

Oh yeah. Deadpool is one of my favorites for sure, such a good film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back