STAR WARS: EPISODE IX (Rumored Title: BALANCE OF THE FORCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if either of you can show me where i said i don't like heavy girls, i'd appreciate it being pointed out.
haha... this is exactly what i'm talking about. You have worded this precisely so that when I quote you... you can say that you didn't say "exactly" that. however, that is clearly what you implied.

guarantee she'll be 100lbs lighter

You're lawyer lingo won't work on me buddeh

Makes sense, Rotta had a few story lines in the Clone Wars, maybe they’ll reintroduce him when they finish the Clone Wars series off so that he’s fresh in our minds for episode 9

You implied it sir.

Maybe it wasn't your intention but this is what it looks like from my end.

while that is possible, you cannot attach intent to my statement. then it becomes a 'feeling' matter and quite frankly, facts don't care about your feelings.

haha... this is exactly what i'm talking about. You have worded this precisely so that when I quote you... you can say that you didn't say "exactly" that. however, that is clearly what you implied.

You're lawyer lingo won't work on me buddeh

EXACTLY.

You will be opening day right ? cause you know you like Star Wars.

Heck even someone that likes to hate on it needs to see it. :p
Damn right. I was at opening weekend for episode 4, and I’m not gonna let anything get in the way of watching a conclusion to this epic part of my life.

JJ should just bring her back again and pretend like nothing happened.

961ec2f55a1d2817f0d58f96aec56f88.png

Hq2NBrG.gif

Lol... Brother One, are you having a convo with the guy @Mike told me doesn't troll people? :D

Haha... You're all good with me Mr. Paul but you tend do lead people along & spin a web to try & catch them in.

What's this all about then anywayz... Rose getting you all hot n bothered or what? :p She's a very strong person. i think you just don't like her xtra 1,000 lbs... as you put it. You're prejudice against slightly over weight people yeah?

Do you like Rose or are you middle of the road with her.. are you excited for more of her presence in future Star Wars films ?

So Jabba's son is from the animation right ?

I'm down to see how she got herself in that scenario and a little call back to Ep 6.. slave Leia was iconic for that time and movie.

RoseTico_KellyMarieTran.jpg

I'm not going to the theater to watch it. Wait till it hits bluray. The only exception will be if when it comes out people do a 180 and say it's the greatest thing ever.
It will be the greatest thing ever, c’mon Rose Tico in Leia’s gold slave bikini!!

I'm not going to the theater to watch it. Wait till it hits bluray. The only exception will be if when it comes out people do a 180 and say it's the greatest thing ever.

also, you're both reaching.

Damn right. I was at opening weekend for episode 4, and I’m not gonna let anything get in the way of watching a conclusion to this epic part of my life.

You see that @Mr. Method & @Mr. Man ...

@Mr. Guy seems to be a real fan. Someone who doesn't give up on a trilogy 2/3rds done, cause Rose gets them excited & they were a little hard on Cool hand Luke.

It’s the Golden Bikini reserved for hot slaves. I am 100% confident that she will look fapable.

Hey, personally I find her attractive, especially in that blue dress pic up above. I know she was 'uglified' in the movie and not how she looks in real life. If she can pull of the Golden Bikini, I look forward to losing some knuckle children over it.

Star Wars OG fan huh, nice to see that. Hope it's a great movie and we all get to enjoy it together. Can't wait to see it then talk about it with the fans.

Because she's a weak individual like Ruby Rose?

The girls from John Wick 2.. not a fan of her what did she do that you call her a weak individual ?

while that is possible, you cannot attach intent to my statement. then it becomes a 'feeling' matter and quite frankly, facts don't care about your feelings.

You are playing games.. all I'm saying you came off in a particular way to me and it seems to Wildo as well.. okay so be it you didn't mean it like that and I got you wrong on it, no biggie.

Any regret if it's one of the best Star Wars films and you get spoiled on it or something like that ?.. with this big movie every day, weekend etc counts a lot with social media and all kinds of interactions, info gets from point a to b and to z real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back