Star Wars: Battlefront 2 ***UPDATE! Official Gameplay Trailer Added***

is it starring anita sarkeesian?
swbii1-720x405.png
anita.jpg

How the hell do people get excited over a trailer with zero gameplay being shown?

Fan boys 4 life

How the hell do people get excited over a trailer with zero gameplay being shown?

Fan boys 4 life
Yes. Yes, we are all Star Wars fanboys.

Unabashedly.

That's how you do it if you're not a bitch. Without shame.

I hope they stop with that season pass bullcrap.

I hope they stop with that season pass bullcrap.

i cant trust them after that heap of horse crap they called battleturd

rebels have no Vehicles and the space combat was confined to a little box with crappy controls. im not buying this crap game

i cant trust them after that heap of horse crap they called battleturd

rebels have no Vehicles and the space combat was confined to a little box with crappy controls. im not buying this crap game

Ouch!

Battlefront had some amazing graphics. This looks to be an improvement. Incredible.

Why can't all modern games have graphics on the level of Battlefront?

Fan boys 4 life
Yeah... we'll see a month in release how good the game is before I even sniff at purchasing.

Good lord the last one was so over hyped.

Have to admit, the idea of playing as the Empire (and staying Empire) feels...

"Something I've not felt in years...." aka TIE Fighter.

Meh trailer. Just do one like Battlefront 2 on the PS2.

I have closed alpha access. The servers are either dead or being DDOSd

LOL, goddamn, my fellow gamers and Star Wars fans.

why_so_serious__by_tyrite.jpg

I tried again later and played a match. Got my ass handed to me badly lmao I went like 1-12

<2>

Game was running pretty well and there wasn't noticeable lag. I went through a door and Darth Maul was just standing at the other side and shit on me it was pretty funny

Last edited:

Check it out: they're bringing back some familiar maps!!

i bought the first battlefront and it was cool but indeed barebones. i'm a single player - solo guy (i suck) so it got old quick but i loved the atmosphere of the maps and how it felt like a war was going on. i might snag with one if some of y'all tell me it's better.

That's one of the best things about the battlefield games in general they always make you feel like your really at war. I have surround sound setup and my GF gets scared playing it with bombs going off and shit.

Check it out: they're bringing back some familiar maps!!

Looks amazing. I didn't like the beta when I played the first one. The first level I played just seemed so bad it was all orange everywhere and the gunplay wasn't enjoyable. Going to give this one a try though hopefully things are better this time around.

Back