Star Trek: Discovery V4.0 (Premieres Sept. 24, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessss.
But first, we have to release the Pah Wraiths from the Fire Caves.

Dumbest ST story arc of all time
It makes total sense from a character development perspective though. Both he and Wynn were always consumed with attaining more power. So it was fitting that they both end up being the ultimate villains in the story, bringing together Sisko's relationship with the profits as their inevitable protector.

It beats the shit out of All Good Things, the most disappointing series finale other than Seinfeld. Plus, it was only the sub-plot anyway.

It makes total sense from a character development perspective though. Both he and Wynn were always consumed with attaining more power. So it was fitting that they both end up being the ultimate villains in the story, bringing together Sisko's relationship with the profits as their inevitable protector.

It beats the shit out of All Good Things, the most disappointing series finale other than Seinfeld. Plus, it was only the sub-plot anyway.

Wtf?

What was wrong with all good things...?

Wtf?

What was wrong with all good things...?

It was just disappointing. And it is 't necessarily the fault of the episode alone. It has a lot to do with the fact that Q was the only plot thread running through the entire series. Everything else was just a stand-alone episode. So that makes it hard to wrap everything up in a satisfying conclusion. And believe me, I love Star Trek TNG.

It was just disappointing. And it is 't necessarily the fault of the episode alone. It has a lot to do with the fact that Q was the only plot thread running through the entire series. Everything else was just a stand-alone episode. So that makes it hard to wrap everything up in a satisfying conclusion. And believe me, I love Star Trek TNG.

The fault of the season not having an overall arc i can get behind... but all good things is a great stand alone 2 part send off that takes us back to where we began and having q as the protagonist isngreat as he was by far the best on that show and played wonderfully off if stewart.

beyond having a great script, it was a treat to see the season 1 pilot enterprise and crew as they were back then.

But the most satisfying was the last scene and the last lines of dialogue...

Its my top 5 for tng episodes.

The fault of the season not having an overall arc i can get behind... but all good things is a great stand alone 2 part send off that takes us back to where we began and having q as the protagonist isngreat as he was by far the best on that show and played wonderfully off if stewart.

beyond having a great script, it was a treat to see the season 1 pilot enterprise and crew as they were back then.

But the most satisfying was the last scene and the last lines of dialogue...

Its my top 5 for tng episodes.
That's funny because it's actually one of my least favorites. Even when I watched it premier as a kid, I was disappointed. Except for the Enterprise with 3 warp engines. I thought that was cool. Only recently did I realize how retarded that is.

Comic-Con panel starts in less than 10 minutes.

IMG_1232.JPG

Body Readiness Protocol Initiated.

IMG_1237.JPG

Trailer was pretty good, but in an action-y sci fibway. First few minutes would rustle sherdog something fierce since they're talking about Star Trek being all about diversity and inclusion.

But on the other side, I think he made
a terrible Andorian in Enterprise.
That's because Shran was just Weyoun 2.0. Combs typcasted himself with Weyoun, it's his best character for sure. He was laughable in Voyager's Tsukatse.
Tsunkatse_171.JPG

Doug Jones is more flamey than Richard Simmons doused in kerosene and exposed to a spark.

Last edited:
Totally thought Anthony Rapp was Alan Tudyk.

Just watched that Voyager episode with Andy Dick
And the ship that splits into three ships.
Good chemistry they had, he did well that Andy

aeqAQul.jpg

Last edited:
Update: July 22, 2017

Comic-Con Trailer for STAR TREK: DISCOVERY

That trailer is awesome.

Let's see how it translates into a series though.

Hmm that looked like the discovery was crashing into the Klingon ship. From what they have said, they are trying to make the premiere a 2 hour movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back