star ocean 3: til the end of time for PS4

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
sucks! don't buy it.
i tried playing it and i just can't do it.
this game is torture.
i started to have suicidal thoughts. how could anyone like this game?

for the record, i made it off the ship and i am suppose to get his sword back lol screw you and your sword kid. uninstalled.

One of my favorite RPGs of all time. However, I played it when I was a little kid. It probably didn't age well.

sucks! don't buy it.
i tried playing it and i just can't do it.
this game is torture.
i started to have suicidal thoughts. how could anyone like this game?

for the record, i made it off the ship and i am suppose to get his sword back lol screw you and your sword kid. uninstalled.
Get orichalcum, put it in your weapons. Game over

It's a great game, works just fine on PS4. I'm happy I got it because it wouldn't play on my PS3's backwards compatibility and my PS2 has run out of gas.

You will however hear the words "Sphere of Might" and "Hammer of Might" shouted in your dreams for days to come after playing.

One of my favorite RPGs of all time. However, I played it when I was a little kid. It probably didn't age well.

Get orichalcum, put it in your weapons. Game over

It's a great game, works just fine on PS4. I'm happy I got it because it wouldn't play on my PS3's backwards compatibility and my PS2 has run out of gas.

You will however hear the words "Sphere of Might" and "Hammer of Might" shouted in your dreams for days to come after playing.

you all are crazy. i just can't do it. the opening was so lame and dry.
i wanted it to be good for me but man, i just can't do it.
got rougue galaxy too but at least that one is okay.

The game from what I remember had a pretty damn slow start but once you get past that it's truly a great game. Probably the RPG I spent the most amount of time on next to FF7.

The game from what I remember had a pretty damn slow start but once you get past that it's truly a great game. Probably the RPG I spent the most amount of time on next to FF7.
wow that is saying a lot. idk guys. kudos to everyone. i just don't have it in me anymore for jrpgs i feel are generically written.

wow that is saying a lot. idk guys. kudos to everyone. i just don't have it in me anymore for jrpgs i feel are generically written.
I was also only 15 or so when I was balls deep in Star Ocean 3... I tried playing Star Ocean 4 on ps3 a couple years ago and although the combat was fun, the voice acting and characters were unbearable and I just couldn't get into it anymore. Maybe we are getting old?

the nest star ocean was a pile of dog shit i heard

you all are crazy. i just can't do it. the opening was so lame and dry.
i wanted it to be good for me but man, i just can't do it.
got rougue galaxy too but at least that one is okay.
Funny, I thought Rogue Galaxy was meh.

Funny, I thought Rogue Galaxy was meh.
idk man. i bought both and they both but if i had to pick one over the other i would go Rougue Galaxy.
it is funny.
i made it to the next chapter in both games, both taking place in a forest and i stopped playing.

Back