Stanley Cup : who wins it ?

I hope the Preds get smashed in round 1 so all these country music fans can stop acting like they understand hockey just cause a Nashville team is doing well.

^^^^If they can get everyone back healthy for the start of the playoffs, I choose the Bruins.

the Nashville fan base is quite knowledgeable for a U.S. crowd...go to a game there and enjoy the experience you miserable cunt...

While true, the defense and goaltending has stepped up in the playoffs when it mattered. Pens beat Trashville in the Finals with back to back shutouts in Games 5 and 6. Murray has also been inconsistent when healthy. Hopefully they get it going heading into the yoffs. Letang has been pretty bad this year too.

Having Malkin and Crosby means they always have a shot but that's asking quite a bit form them after back to back long gruelling seasons.

I never believed LA & Chicago were ever going to win 2 or even 3 cups back to back ( to back ).

I really do believe Pitts can.

I simply "would" prefer it to be a team whos never won it.

God i wish my old team still existed or that its replacement wasnt a cluster fuck of linguistical politics...

I miss having good hockey

the Nashville fan base is quite knowledgeable for a U.S. crowd...go to a game there and enjoy the experience you miserable cunt...
The people IN Nashville are....

I'm talking people that are only Nashville fans cause Eric Church or Jared of The Cadillac Three post pics/vids from the games type people.

Preds win.. Cucks are a dark horse.

Shoulda gone for this man, it was wide open too:

I don't watch wrasslin...also as to this thread I hope Winterpeg, Stacheville or Hogtown wins...

Boston or Pittsburgh takes the cup. Probably crush Nashville and all their inbred hick fans. Bunch of non drivers over there.

Having an amazing generational talent wasted in shitsburgh has been such a tradgedy.

Im gonna go with boston nashville finals

Having an amazing generational talent wasted in shitsburgh has been such a tradgedy.
Puhlease. I’ve watched Ovechkin be a beast the last decade only to see him and his team fail each and every playoff. Shit is depressing. DC is cursed with hopeful teams that ultimately fail in the postseason. The skins, the bullets, the crapitals, all playoff failures.

Haven't they won 2-3 cups together?

Shitsburgh fans dont give a fuck and when he retires they will lose interest into their team again until they get another generation talent to get behind.

Most american fans would rather watch nascar than hockey and have adhd when their teams are losing. Go look at the attendance in detroit an 06 team for christ sakes. Shit is pathetic.

Put crosby in toronto or montreal and he would be a religion by now.

Like i said. Wasted talent

Last edited:
Puhlease. I’ve watched Ovechkin be a beast the last decade only to see him and his team fail each and every playoff. Shit is depressing. DC is cursed with hopeful teams that ultimately fail in the postseason. The skins, the bullets, the crapitals, all playoff failures.

Honestly .... its because you cant win if you build around a European or Russian. At least not in the NHL on NA sized ice. Theyre complimentary players come playoffs.

The only team i could think of that ever won without being led by an American or Canadian was Lidstrom 1 year.

LA kings : doughty / quick

Hawks : kane / toews / keith

Pittsburg : Yes you have a Malkin but also a Crosby / Fleury / Letang

Devils : Brodeur / The Scott's

Rangers : Messier / Leetch

Boston : Thomas / Bergeron

Habs : Roy

Carolina : Staal / Ward

Back