Stand up only Floyd vs Conor in UFC cage

Don't Care: #Defend or Vacate motherf*ker

Conor would beat him easily. It is stupid to even argue, even dumber than the idea of him beating Floyd in a boxing match, really.

Remember that uppercut he landed in the first round on little Floyd's head? Yeah, imagine taking that baby in 4 oz gloves. That overhand right Conor threw after probably also lands in smaller gloves, too. McGregor would probably then quickly take Mayweather to the mat and submit him, or he'd take a small step to the side and kick him right in his cranium. Fight's over just like that, folks.

Conor would carry him for a few rounds - like Floyd did in the ring - to milk the shindig a bit and give some fake props to each other afterwards.
If Conor “carries” Floyd all u would hear around here is how Conor was actually losing to a boxer in a mma bout. That’s the double standard.

Conor would literally kick the shit out of him. A few body kicks and thete would be stool in shorts. Shit kicked out. I would like to see Aldo vs Floyd in hopes it would look exactly like Aldo Faber

It's a completely different distance. A strong teep at that range to the solar plexus is going to be completely foreign to him.

Pretty sure Floyd can find a plan to counter that. Floyd is a master tactician and is faster and more agile. Also the boxing is so much in Floyds favor.

Dn6b5r.png

Pretty sure Floyd can find a plan to counter that. Floyd is a master tactician and is faster and more agile. Also the boxing is so much in Floyds favor.

Yeah kicking range is not boxing range bubs

Very easy win for Conor

Anyone saying otherwise is a fool.

There are many times when a non kicker beat a kicker. Look at Johnson vs Barbosa and Johnson aint no Floyd.

Yeah but Johnson has been training against kickers for years

If you didn't know he's an MMA fighter.

Floyd would lose to MM in a kickboxing match too, it's not impressive and who gives a fuck?

Conor should win unless Floyd could develop a decent kick defense game then sure it could be interesting. Floyd still has a massive speed, striking, footwork, and cardio advantage.

Too many what ifs to be 100% about anything.

Yeah but Johnson has been training against kickers for years

If you didn't know he's an MMA fighter.

And Like I said Floyd is a master Tactician. He's fight IQ is far beyond many fighter. If he were to set a strategy I am sure he would be able to pressure Connor into a boxing match. Im not saying Floyd would win but you guys think Floyd wouldnt be able to counter a kick..

Funny thing is that Floyd has the cardio advantage. Floyd could be at a risk due to his evasive maneuvers and head position, which saves him im boxing, but opens him up for kicks. I mean it's not impossible for Floyd to win, but he would be at a disadvantage, especially if Conor started kicking Floyd's lead leg to slow him down.

you want Conor to look like Jacare, Werdum and Maia all wrapped into one? Floyd would get kicked first then grappled by Conor. Yes Conor, maybe his first submission win

TS said stand up only... But Conor would have the advantage with the kicking aspect added in.

Back