Stand Up Forum Died?

...I meant rape...Tyson was charged for rape

not sure what you and george are arguing about but i think tyson was convicted of rape, due to his fame and money, not rape. Much like Kobe bryant. In kobes case, the bitch was like yeah, i got on top of him and rode him, he raped me. When in reality she just fucked him to try and get rich. Im pretty sure it was the same for tyson.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure what you and george are arguing about but i think tyson was convicted of rape, due to his fame and money, not rape. Much like Kobe bryant. In kobes case, the bitch was like yeah, i got on top of him and rode him, he raped me. When in reality she just fucked him to try and get rich. Im pretty sure it was the same for tyson.

I was just saying how outside problems dont change what they've done in the ring (though steroids maybe haha).

Trust me you're preaching to the choir. The tyson rape case is like my 911. She had a previous bf she did the same thing to.
if you're interested in being WOKE

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I'd say it died but I think we had more post fight technique discussions in the past. A lot of the guys who used to do deep analysis seem to have moved on to writing for other websites.

Speaking just for myself, I've ended up spending more time in the WR, mostly because I don't watch as many fights as I used to.

Whoa...this is me right now. I found out Cormier fought BB last weekend from a friend who doesn't even watch MMA unless it's a huge fight. Haven't been watching fights much and kinda replaced it with politics lol. :eek::eek::eek:

The same happens if you want to discuss a new topic.

I haven't been posting in here because last couple times I offered constructive criticism it was taken as a personal attack.

People don't even know what these terms mean anymore -
  • Constructive Criticism
  • Knowledge Base
  • Informative research discussion
  • Technical discussion
  • Facts
  • Respect
  • Historical truth
......... etcetera

Everyone knows everything nowadays!

That is the all time best quote ever - George Carlin — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I like to chat almost on anything if I don't know the answer I will research it with historical facts and check one with another to see a pattern of truth........... other's blatantly just go off twisting every word........making it hard to enjoy a good online chat!

Just no respect, sure have fun but the winding drawn out topics with counter opinions that go nowhere what a waste of time!

World gone mad........might as well do without libraries who uses them, sad!:(

I'm a member of many Forums
  • Martial Arts
  • Logistics
  • Business
  • Flight simulators
  • Millitary
  • Sports
  • Fitness
  • Computer and I.T
..........and so on its all so common but what are the facts!

giphy.gif

There has to be a point in the discussion where a common ground is formed and based on or else how on earth has civilization progressed.

One could say its regressed LoL

Whoa...this is me right now. I found out Cormier fought BB last weekend from a friend who doesn't even watch MMA unless it's a huge fight. Haven't been watching fights much and kinda replaced it with politics lol. :eek::eek::eek:
Shit what a 180 degree turn

switch my focus to bjj, but i check in once in awhile. mostly interested in specific threads, like ufc fight techniques/breakdowns etc.

I wanted to create some topics but I still do not have permission. I think this is one of the reasons the forums are dying because they are an environment run by certain people who say what you can and can not do. And this kind of thing does not conbine with the intenet and the age in which we live or is the information age.
Forums that have long been sources of information in the future are bound to disappear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back