Stand Up Forum Died?

Standup Forum used to only have 1-3 replies a week, usually all at the same time. Sometimes it went 2 weeks. This is a decent pace for Standup Forum, imo. If it were to go too much faster, it would be at the cost of being absolutely flooded with noob thread about obscure kung fu styles and quests for mythical TMA techniques, etc
I miss those threads.

come to OT and teach us standup

we are a frail, brittle people who cannot bear chidren
you will do well

<2>
but i love you
tumblr_nk3p1pNlDZ1rdfgw4o1_500.gif

I've found out that users using UFC fighters avatars are 99% flaming trolls.

No it's true but since jones got caught running from police, doing steroids e.t.c. they switched to other avatars.
Sad, like i say to my dad when he mentions Tyson and all his outside of the ring problems. "Doesn't change what he did inside."

Although jones has the steroid allegations but you know what i mean...and just look at that Lyoto slump...Beautiful

Sad, like i say to my dad when he mentions Tyson and all his outside of the ring problems. "Doesn't change what he did inside."

Although jones has the steroid allegations but you know what i mean...and just look at that Lyoto slump...Beautiful

Tyson was never caught doing steroids. Jones is a cheater, a steroid junkie like most of the UFC fighters.

He was caught , there were no "allegations".

Tyson was never caught doing steroids. Jones is a cheater, a steroid junkie like most of the UFC fighters.

He was caught , there were no "allegations".
Tyson admitted to using coke before fights. You do realise that cocaine is one of the best performance enhancers available.

He certainly has the supplements cover. The thing I hated most was the eye pokes.

Ye , he is the DOAT (dirtiest fighter of all time) but skillwise he was good.

At least now there are no more Jon Jones threads on sherdog, all the misanthropes rooted for Jones.

Ye , he is the DOAT (dirtiest fighter of all time) but skillwise he was good.

At least now there are no more Jon Jones threads on sherdog, all the misanthropes rooted for Jones.
Dude is a freak. I wish Cormier had of been able to beat him.

Back