Stand-up Comics who angered audiences

Damn, did he ever explain why that went down?

i heard him tell the story, he said the crowd was shitty to all the comedians preceding him, booing them for no reason, all the comics started shortening their sets because they didnt want want to deal with the crowd. thats why he was saying how much time he had left

he went out angry at the crowd and they were going to boo him no matter what, and this is the result

Gotta give it up for Louis CK writing that bit, and having the balls to go through with it. I don't think any other topic would shut down an audience that fast.

i feel like it was a funny idea, but he went too much "shock" value, by saying "it must be really good (pause for disapproval)... FOR THEM!" instead of phrasing it like "they must really really like it".

Since this is an MMA forum this is fitting:

Kramer isn't on there, huh? I was under the impression that he pissed off a black person or two, but I guess it'd also be tough to call him a comedian.
I was wondering how Michael Richards wasn't in that video

Wait - people found the Robin Williams bit offensive? Who did he offend? Predatory paedophiles or the Catholic Church, who deliberately protected them?

No Andrew Dice Clay? That guy pissed off so many groups in the 90s. A cast member of SNL even boycotted the show when he was on it.
I seen Dice Clay in vegas a couple of years back, he was great, He had an ex gf on before him and she killed it with race baiting jokes, smoked these poor Indian guys at the front

Nothing pisses me off more than people that get offended by comedy. The more taboo the subject material the better. Losers that want to shut that down sicken me. Take a fucking joke.

Kramer isn't on there, huh? I was under the impression that he pissed off a black person or two, but I guess it'd also be tough to call him a comedian.

I was wondering how Michael Richards wasn't in that video

If I had to guess I'd say he's not included because that wasn't part of his act. That was more him losing his mind in response to hecklers. Everything else in the video was planned ahead of time.

Nothing pisses me off more than people that get offended by comedy. The more taboo the subject material the better. Losers that want to shut that down sicken me. Take a fucking joke.

it's all ego and arrogance. people think the world revolves around them, and any joke they find offensive is somehow directed at them. it's why they'll laugh at a number of "offensive" things until it gets to their one special snowflake issue, then they act like the comedian took a shit in their mouths.

people that heckle at comedy clubs and can't take a joke are serious pieces of shit.

Man it becomes so painfully obvious why Louis CK is the GOAT when he's played next to other comedians like that.

it's all ego and arrogance. people think the world revolves around them, and any joke they find offensive is somehow directed at them. it's why they'll laugh at a number of "offensive" things until it gets to their one special snowflake issue, then they act like the comedian took a shit in their mouths.

people that heckle at comedy clubs and can't take a joke are serious pieces of shit.

That's the worst part. People will laugh and laugh and poke fun of everything and be OK with it......until a joke pokes fun of something they find offensive. It's like Chef from SouthPark who did jokes for like 9 seasons about anything and everything then got pissed off b/c the show wanted to make fun of a religion that he liked.

We all need to realize that Muphy wasn't making fun of gays or Mr. T. Louis CK doesn't actually sympathize with pedophiles.

The only one I didn't think was funny was the Joan Rivers bit, mostly because I never thought Joan Rivers was funny to begin with. I certainly wasn't offended by any of it. If you can't laugh at everything, you shouldn't laugh at anything because eventually you'll be the butt of the joke.

i remember reading about people being mad about the richard pryor bit where eddie murphy describes bill cosby being upset with him and saying he needs to censor his language. people got pissed that pryor would besmirch a national icon like cosby who was such a great guy.....

awwwwkward.

The fact that Cosby turned out to be a rapist makes me wonder what skeletons are in the closets of other so called clean comics? Does Seinfeld fuck 13 year olds? Has Jim Gaffigan murdered someone?

That's the worst part. People will laugh and laugh and poke fun of everything and be OK with it......until a joke pokes fun of something they find offensive. It's like Chef from SouthPark who did jokes for like 9 seasons about anything and everything then got pissed off b/c the show wanted to make fun of a religion that he liked.

We all need to realize that Muphy wasn't making fun of gays or Mr. T. Louis CK doesn't actually sympathize with pedophiles.

What I don't get is how immature and entitled people are. Just get up and leave if it bothers you that much. These types act like they are part of the show or having a conversation with a funny friend.

No mother fucker, this is a show. Comedians spend hours and hours crafting their jokes, practicing, doing them for smaller crowds to test them. You just go and fucking listen, the ego for people to think they have the right to disrupt a show.

These same asses wouldn't go to a Broadway play and start yelling at the actors if they were in an offensive play.

lmao. Eddie Murphy got protesters cuz he made some gay joke. I bet none of them were even gay.

I've been to a car comedy show and the things they say there are much worst. But I guess it's fine if you're part of the population.

Back