Stand up and be a man - apology thread to Jon Jones

It’s all going to be okay.

This and the Conor circus is going to drive away more fans than fight overload, Ronda and WMMA.

I’ve basically stopped watching.

Maybe, I see it this way. He being able to snitch is just another indicator of his access to the drugs and the comfort at which these others use around him.
Certainly you agree Jones has an addiction issue right?
Why would he be able to say no to these but not to coke or weed or any other non-physically addictive substance?

We don't know what kind of information he gave them. But it's not uncommon to do so. Lord Chael did the same thing.

Doesn't mean he was pointing fingers.

Jones is a victim of circumstances.

Sherdog logic "guilty til proven innocent!!!!"

Suck on that haters.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

The only man who's not only a goat but also the Lion
<JonesLaugh>

<{Joewithit}><HisEye><6><DCrying>

Far as I can tell though, he wasn't found innocent though. He still had it in his system, he still recieved a suspension. His suspension was only reduced due to him helping USADA. If he decides to stop helping USADA his suspension goes back up another 30 months. Not really a win for JBJ in my mind, nor does it resolve him.

Far as I can tell though, he wasn't found innocent though. He still had it in his system, he still recieved a suspension. His suspension was only reduced due to him helping USADA. If he decides to stop helping USADA his suspension goes back up another 30 months. Not really a win for JBJ in my mind, nor does it resolve him.

He will be able to fight in October. How is that not a win?

He will be able to fight in October. How is that not a win?

I mean, he may consider it a win I guess, but he has to continue being a USADA snitch or else he gets added on another 30 month suspension. Going to be interesting.

Though honestly that could be all smoke and mirrors as well.

lmao not in your lifetime buddeh.

>TWO time PED busted cheat<.

Just because he got 15 months for greasing USAJOKEs pockets doesn't erase the fact that he's a pathological cheating fraud.

Sorry.
Why is cormier upset at Jones but not at Brock? Explain that one buddeh

Mods should really delete or at least Lock to further replies all threads claiming Jones is a cheater

A glorious day. Justice has been served

Last edited:
i am sorry that jon is a degenerate fuck up that has no morals or integrity and will snitch on anyone to save himself.

Is anyone actually going to get the sentence they deserve for multiple roid busts?

Caught drunk behind the wheel, but somehow isn't guilty of drunk driving? WTF?!?!

Back