Stallone, the next perv to fall..

I don't believe it
This will get out of control celebs getting accused left right centre

People trying to get famous attention seeking
DEcades ago it was well known that Sly used to have bodyguards round up women, put them in a line-up for Stallone to choose which one's he wanted to bang that day. It's well documented

DEcades ago it was well known that Sly used to have bodyguards round up women, put them in a line-up for Stallone to choose which one's he wanted to bang that day. It's well documented
Now that' the fucking life right there.

Is this allegation catching steam? I was kinda excited about the return of Ivan Drago in the next creed

Well documented?

You got any sources?

Stallones ex wife says the story is BS.

During the summer of 1986 we were newlyweds. I was inseparable with Sylvester when Over The Top was being shot in Las Vegas.

'The story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel.'

She continued: 'This incident did not occur. Most of the day, I would watch him film, then we'd have dinner and go to our room. No other person was in the room with him, but me.'

Stallones ex wife says the story is BS.

During the summer of 1986 we were newlyweds. I was inseparable with Sylvester when Over The Top was being shot in Las Vegas.

'The story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel.'

She continued: 'This incident did not occur. Most of the day, I would watch him film, then we'd have dinner and go to our room. No other person was in the room with him, but me.'
True, but can we really trust a commie?!? She was Ivan Dragos wife, she just sat there while he killed Apollo......

Some men are fighting back on these solo accusations. Jeremy Piven took a lie detector and passed. Stallone’s ex said she was with him during that time and they had a nasty divorce. It’s dispicable that some women lie because they hurt the truthful ones.

Demi in About Last Night and St Elmos fire was stunning. I would have enjoyed that bush, albeit, I may have had her mow it a little. Rob Lost some years but actually came back stronger. Turns out the public forgives handsome or pretty.

A fucking men. Anything more than a landing strip is just extra dental floss

just been reading one of those ''blinds'' from Crazy Days & Nights,which seems to be about the goings on of a movie called ''Blame it on Rio''....seemingly had to get parental consent and a judge to sign off on the 16/17 year old actress getting her clothes off while filming,director who was an old assed man,got to bang her for weeks with tales of how he was going to make her a star,even the lead actor dipped his wick in her,{a 40 something Michael Caine}
Demi Moore was also in it,she has apparently aknowledged the fact,if it wasn't the weekend she spent,letting some production company bigwig fuck her,she would not have gotten close to the fame she had and still has,every cunt is at it,when it all finally gets cleared up,i think Tom Hanks & Bryan Cranston are going to be the only two actors left to cast.

I remember the Lowe stuff too,there was still outrage,but its not anything fuckin' Van Halen,Motley Crue or Kiss hadn't being doing for years before hand,in every city in the US.

so I remember my attitude to it was kinda.

<Fedor23>

Haha Cranston as Batman and Hanks as Superman

He was married to Brigitte Nielsen; how much more humiliation must he endure?

Heard similar about bob de Niro too

When you got all that money anything can happen

Heard similar about bob de Niro too

When you got all that money anything can happen

That one I never heard but back in the day on several occasions I did hear that Sly used to pick from a line-up.

Of course this would be common knowledge for rock stars at concerts but still...it's pretty cool.

That one I never heard but back in the day on several occasions I did hear that Sly used to pick from a line-up.

Of course this would be common knowledge for rock stars at concerts but still...it's pretty cool.
Damn mad if true

Would never think it

Back