Stabbings in Finnish city Turku. UPDATE: Terrorist attack, 2 dead, 8 injured

the finnish air force had swastikas on their planes until really recently

finnish-airforce.jpg
The use of Swastikas in the Finnish air force predates the NSDAP Swastikas, they have a different meaning.
What does this have to do with the thread anyway?

The use of Swastikas in the Finnish air force predates the NSDAP Swastikas, they have a different meaning.
based imho

The Finnish swastika is based upon "Tursaansydän" (the heart of an ancient monster in Finnish lore) which is a pre-Christian Finno-Ugric pagan symbol which was believed to dispel bad fortune.

6aa430e66718665a1ea40accda64572b.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tursaansydän
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iku-Turso

Unfortunately leftist psychopaths associate this symbol with Nazism, which it has nothing to do with, and hope to destroy all meaningful Finnish folklore and tradition.

Last edited:
So apparently his request for asylum was denied. Why was he still in Finnland?

The Christian churches house refugees, and refuse to allow the police to deport them.

There have also been leftist protests attempting to prevent deportations, including attacks on the police vans carrying out these refused asylum seekers to the plane station.

The government sees it as too big of a pain in the ass to carry out the deportations, so the refugees remain in the country even without asylum.

Good lord. In 4th grade, I went to school on halloween as Marge Simpson. I had a school project earlier in the month in which I had a prop that looked like her hair, so I went with it. I just thought the shit was funny. I'm so glad I had square christian parents, and not these fucking weirdos.

Seriously who is the joke like guy?

Finland killings: Knifeman 'targeted women in Turku terror attack

Police in Finland say a knifeman who killed two people in the south-western city of Turku on Friday appeared to choose women as targets.

They are treating the attack as a terrorist incident.

The suspect, arrested after being shot by police, is an 18-year-old Moroccan. Four other Moroccans have been held.

The two women stabbed to death were both Finnish. Eight people were also injured, among them a Briton, a Swede and an Italian.
The ages of the casualties ranged from 15 to 67, police said, but gave no more details.

PM Juha Sipila told a press conference that Finland had experienced a terror attack for the first time.

'Asylum process'
Police said in a statement: "The act had been investigated as murder, but during the night we received additional information which indicates that the criminal offences are now terrorist killings."

They said the identity of the 18-year-old Moroccan was known, but they have not released it.

At a later press briefing, they said the suspect had arrived in Finland in 2016 and had "been part of the asylum process".

Crista Granroth, from the National Bureau of Investigation, said: "It seems that the suspect chose women as his targets, because the men who were wounded were injured when they tried to help, or prevent the attacks."

She said six of the eight wounded people were women.

In addition to the four other arrests, an international search warrant has been issued for a sixth suspect.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40985528
The 18-year-old Moroccan is still being treated in hospital for a gunshot wound to the leg. Two other people are also still in hospital.

Some filthy scumbag immigrant who was frustrated at the fact none of the local women liked him, no doubt.

Some filthy scumbag immigrant who was frustrated at the fact none of the local women liked him, no doubt.

I'm pretty sure that it was part of a more elaborate Moroccan terrorist plot.

It would be odd if the two attacks were a coincidence.

It shows that there are effective terrorist cells in Finland already. But then again, everybody "in the know" already understands that, in the military or the police departments. It's actually fortunate that the attacker was content on only stabbing people, instead of driving people over with a van.

Honestly I'm surprised that this is even reported in other countries. At the end of the day, it's just some guy stabbing. Nothing like the Barcelona incident.

i don't think anyone should be surprised that this incident is being broadcast throughout the world. it's part of a larger global trend of muslim terrorism. the smallest perceived terrorist incident is going to receive lots of attention. and for good reason.

I'm pretty sure that it was part of a more elaborate Moroccan terrorist plot.

It would be odd if the two attacks were a coincidence.

It shows that there are effective terrorist cells in Finland already. But then again, everybody "in the know" already understands that, in the military or the police departments. It's actually fortunate that the attacker was content on only stabbing people, instead of driving people over with a van.
I wonder why terrorists sometimes chose inefficient options like small knives or really any form of close combat.
A truck + a tourist site make it really easy to kill and injure a lot of people before police arrive.
Also, a car ramming is distinguishable from regular street crime and will receive extensive media coverage across the globe.

I wonder why terrorists sometimes chose inefficient options like small knives or really any form of close combat.
A truck + a tourist site make it really easy to kill and injure a lot of people before police arrive.
Also, a car ramming is distinguishable from regular street crime and will receive extensive media coverage across the globe.

Good thing we don't have any high IQ terrorists.

If you truly wanted to cause terror, there is so much that could be done, without even getting caught necessarily.

Good thing we don't have any high IQ terrorists.

If you truly wanted to cause terror, there is so much that could be done, without even getting caught necessarily.
might truly be the sole reason
all those terrorists who are obviously willing to kill infidels could do far more damage if they didn't resort to such stupid tactics

Attack of the Asians again?

Nope, but an Asian(pakistani) was among the 2 guys getting stabbed while trying to save those women.

Briton hurt helping Finland attack victims says he is not a hero
Hassan Zubier, a paramedic living in Sweden, says he was stabbed as he tried to help people during incident in Turku

A British paramedic who was repeatedly stabbed while helping victims of a terrorist attack in Finland has denied being a hero, insisting he was merely following his training.

Hassan Zubier, 45, who was born in Dartford, Kent, came to the aid of a woman who had been stabbed several times during an attack in the Finnish city of Turku on Friday. “I am not a hero. I did what I was trained for. I did my best and more,” he told the BBC.

Zubier, who now lives in Sweden, was on holiday with his girlfriend when they were caught up in a violent attack by an 18-year-old Moroccan man during which women were targeted.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ck-british-man-hurt-hassan-zubier-turku#img-1

Nope, but an Asian(pakistani) was among the 2 guys getting stabbed while trying to save those women.

Briton hurt helping Finland attack victims says he is not a hero
Hassan Zubier, a paramedic living in Sweden, says he was stabbed as he tried to help people during incident in Turku

A British paramedic who was repeatedly stabbed while helping victims of a terrorist attack in Finland has denied being a hero, insisting he was merely following his training.

Hassan Zubier, 45, who was born in Dartford, Kent, came to the aid of a woman who had been stabbed several times during an attack in the Finnish city of Turku on Friday. “I am not a hero. I did what I was trained for. I did my best and more,” he told the BBC.

Zubier, who now lives in Sweden, was on holiday with his girlfriend when they were caught up in a violent attack by an 18-year-old Moroccan man during which women were targeted.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ck-british-man-hurt-hassan-zubier-turku#img-1

That is fuck up it seems they target first responders as well.

Migrant. Immigrants are permanent residents who follow protocols in an effort to acquire citizenship. This guy showed up and applied for asylum coming from a non conflict, non disaster zone and was rightfully denied. He should be shot into outer space, not treated in a hospital.

Nothing to see here.

<{vega}>

Isolated incident.

Have you heard about the white nationalists in the US? All 600 of them? What a horror.
David Duke, Alex Jones and Trump. These guys are the real danger in the world.

Finland should stop bombing their countries IMO.
Finland only has themselves to blame for their foreign aggression and immoral military incursions into Africa and the ME.

Back