St Patrick's Day

Time to appropriate some white culture motherfuckers.
and then appropriate mexican culture the next drinking holiday

394317-4349-11.jpg

Went over to the neighbors to have a beer but his meth-head wife was drunk and called my gf a cunt and threw a pot at us. Then she yelled at us for breaking her pot. St. Patty's day is off to a great start

Went over to the neighbors to have a beer but his meth-head wife was drunk and called my gf a cunt and threw a pot at us. Then she yelled at us for breaking her pot. St. Patty's day is off to a great start
Pics of meth head and gf or gtfo.

I'm part Irish and part Mexican so I'm usually drunk either way.

Me and my wife are Irish American. We are in Holyoke Massachusetts with her family. There is a big road race and parade.we started drinking at 10am with Bloody Marys. Went to race at 1130 and drank beer until 5. Then went to an Irish pub and drank Martinis until mid nite. Came home and ate Irish Soda bread and pizza at 1am. I am dieing today but Bloody Marys at 11 and we start again for the parade today.

You sound a bit bitter for some reason :)

Live in London, as I do, and you eventually grow weary of people telling you how great it is “back home”, be it South Africa, Ireland, Scotland, Yorkshire, Mogadishu...

Does rather prompt the reply “so why the fuck are you here then?”.

And as for the rugby, England were shit. Congrats to Ireland on their historic 3rd Grand Slam, equalling Scotland’s record.

Live in London, as I do, and you eventually grow weary of people telling you how great it is “back home”, be it South Africa, Ireland, Scotland, Yorkshire, Mogadishu...

Does rather prompt the reply “so why the fuck are you here then?”.

Well I guess I can understand, but you can still love your home but move away due to lack of job prospects in your field, meeting a gf from there etc.

Well I guess I can understand, but you can still love your home but move away due to lack of job prospects in your field, meeting a gf from there etc.

True enough, but a *spot* of respect for your new home wouldn’t go amiss, IMO.

St Patricks Day should always be on a weekday, so there is an excuse to get drunk in the middle of the week. I'm sure St Patrick would have wanted it that way.

Let's hear it for the Irish. The finest race of people to ever...peel a potato.

Back