SR9009

Bekim

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone tried it? I know it's supposed to have poor bioavailability.

I'd be interested in people's experience with it, too. I've been digging into the whole sarms thing for the last couple of weeks after reading the ostarine thread and decided against sr9009 because of the really short half-life. I went with gw and ostarine, shipment just came.

I'd be interested in people's experience with it, too. I've been digging into the whole sarms thing for the last couple of weeks after reading the ostarine thread and decided against sr9009 because of the really short half-life. I went with gw and ostarine, shipment just came.

Let me know how you get on with GW, I'm not really worried about the debunked mouse study that it causes cancer......

Let me know how you get on with GW, I'm not really worried about the debunked mouse study that it causes cancer......
Yeah, that concerned me originally, but after reading everything I could find about it, I think a normal dose is safe enough.

I can tell you today was my first day of working out after getting the stuff, so here are some details and my first impressions. I'm always training for muay thai, so my off day training is geared towards cardio and endurance.
Height 5'9"
Weight 174 lbs. Attempting a cut to 160 right now.
I'm 47 years old. I've never had my test levels checked or looked into TRT, but I assume I'm a good candidate at my age. Experimenting with sarms is my attempt to avoid that.

I'm planning on running GW 501516 (Cardarine) and MK-2866 (Ostarine) (*I haven't received the ostarine yet. I ordered from two different sources because I want to compare product quality, shipping time, etc):
The Cardarine dose I am going with is 10mg once a day. First dose was Sunday, 9/17.

Today I did one of my typical training camp off day routines, so I could make an easy comparison. 3 mile run with 6 full sprints mixed into the last mile. 5 minutes on the rope. 3 sets of Cleans or Squats (cleans today). 5 more minutes on the rope. 3 sets of rotating through pull ups, dips, and crunches. And finally 3, 3 minute rounds of skipping knees on the heavy bag.

When I'm done I always check my heart rate, which the previous time in the gym went like this:
At completion: 170 bpm
After 1 min easy walk: 145 bpm
After 2 min easy walk: 120 bpm

Today it was noticeably improved:
At completion: 165 bpm
After 1 min easy walk: 125 bpm
After 2 min easy walk: 115 bpm

My body also felt much better than usual in the early going. I'm normally stiff and kind of sore at first, and it takes a good mile warmup before I start hitting my stride. Today I felt on and ready to roll in the first couple of minutes.
Mentally I felt great. Focused and motivated to push myself.
Basically, everything really did feel a little bit easier, and I felt I had plenty more to give afterwards.
I also felt hungrier than usual afterwards, for whatever that is worth.

All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic that a) I got the real deal, and b) it works as advertised. The big test will be how I feel going through a tough MT class and sparring, but so far, so good on the work out and endurance aspect. I'll also be keeping a close eye on how well my weight cut goes from week to week.

Yeah, that concerned me originally, but after reading everything I could find about it, I think a normal dose is safe enough.

I can tell you today was my first day of working out after getting the stuff, so here are some details and my first impressions. I'm always training for muay thai, so my off day training is geared towards cardio and endurance.
Height 5'9"
Weight 174 lbs. Attempting a cut to 160 right now.
I'm 47 years old. I've never had my test levels checked or looked into TRT, but I assume I'm a good candidate at my age. Experimenting with sarms is my attempt to avoid that.

I'm planning on running GW 501516 (Cardarine) and MK-2866 (Ostarine) (*I haven't received the ostarine yet. I ordered from two different sources because I want to compare product quality, shipping time, etc):
The Cardarine dose I am going with is 10mg once a day. First dose was Sunday, 9/17.

Today I did one of my typical training camp off day routines, so I could make an easy comparison. 3 mile run with 6 full sprints mixed into the last mile. 5 minutes on the rope. 3 sets of Cleans or Squats (cleans today). 5 more minutes on the rope. 3 sets of rotating through pull ups, dips, and crunches. And finally 3, 3 minute rounds of skipping knees on the heavy bag.

When I'm done I always check my heart rate, which the previous time in the gym went like this:
At completion: 170 bpm
After 1 min easy walk: 145 bpm
After 2 min easy walk: 120 bpm

Today it was noticeably improved:
At completion: 165 bpm
After 1 min easy walk: 125 bpm
After 2 min easy walk: 115 bpm

My body also felt much better than usual in the early going. I'm normally stiff and kind of sore at first, and it takes a good mile warmup before I start hitting my stride. Today I felt on and ready to roll in the first couple of minutes.
Mentally I felt great. Focused and motivated to push myself.
Basically, everything really did feel a little bit easier, and I felt I had plenty more to give afterwards.
I also felt hungrier than usual afterwards, for whatever that is worth.

All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic that a) I got the real deal, and b) it works as advertised. The big test will be how I feel going through a tough MT class and sparring, but so far, so good on the work out and endurance aspect. I'll also be keeping a close eye on how well my weight cut goes from week to week.

Keep us posted, sounds just what I need....lol

Back