Squatting with a vertical shin

Honestly you just come across like a massive jackass and you can't even keep your own shitty statements straight. You went from saying it's horrendous to it's nothing to be ashamed of in the next post. Which is it?

So where are you on that not highly regarded database? Well.. going off information you posted in this forum, I believe I found your record at 83kgs. You are ranked 467th in your weight class, which according to you is
beyond horrendous.

So you are essentially trashing someone who's ranked higher than you.
You're mistaken and confused, Jim said it was horrendous not me. I'm glad you looked me up in the database. 467th is terrible ranking, I have a lot of improving to do.

Edit: i looked at the rankings, and you're incorrect. Without giving too much away, I'm ranked around #350.

Last edited:
And I don't know you, but where do you sit on the rankings just curious?

I had a squat ranked within the current top 20 in my country, regardless of federation. I’m not sure if it’s still within that, or not.

My squat really isn’t that great.

See, powerlifting! Everyone gets a ranking!

I had a squat ranked within the current top 20 in my country, regardless of federation. I’m not sure if it’s still within that, or not.

My squat really isn’t that great.

See, powerlifting! Everyone gets a ranking!

Everyone ranks, just not everyone wins.

This is what my shins look like when I squat:

IMG_3621.JPG

Definitely not vertical.

I asked where your name is on the database.

Since USAPL isn't shit to you, clearly you're top of your weight class. So which class and what meets did you place 1st?

Maybe you can come show my team how to compete in a manner that you hold in high regard.
So the average wilks score for the 1st place team at the georgia state championship was 399. I'm really not trying to be a dick, but that's a pretty average wilks. A lot of the time if you have a powerlifting team with lifters in weight classes that aren't very stacked, you're going to rack up team points. So it's not always the team with the best lifters that wins. Most of the emphasis is on the individual lifters anyway, so team placing is kind of secondary. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, I just think it's important to keep things in context.

I tried this today with 490, got 4 reps but had some forward knee travel and upper back rounding. Need to do some good mornings and stretch my legs a bit to achieve the position more effectively.

Enjoy sheared patellar tendons

No YOU enjoy sheared patellar tendons. Not having your knees past your toes is a total myth and is completely wrong.

I tried this today with 490, got 4 reps but had some forward knee travel and upper back rounding. Need to do some good mornings and stretch my legs a bit to achieve the position more effectively.
No wonder why your back is rounding LOL. The best way to squat is ass to grass with knees forward. Here's why:

and a shorter version if you have ADHD:

Last edited:
No YOU enjoy sheared patellar tendons. Not having your knees past your toes is a total myth and is completely wrong.

No wonder why your back is rounding LOL. The best way to squat is ass to grass with knees forward. Here's why:

and a shorter version if you have ADHD:

I was bullshitting you, I’ve squatted knees forward with weightlifting shoes for the past 5 years with no knee issues, getting up to 545lbs. I’m trying out this method because squatting the way I have been has made me extremely quad dominant and my glutes are lagging because of it. Upper back is rounding because I’m doing a low bar squat with the bar high, causing a lot of forward lean.

Back