Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

You can't accuse anyone of crimes until you start investigating. Do you think the mob or Hell Angels were accused of any crimes prior to being under surveillance? There was suspicion that is why they were being looked into. Do you also think that the FBI and or DOJ would do something as amateur as "Spy" on DT allowing him the chance to argue against any evidence being admissible without getting clear legal authority from a magistrate or grand jury?

The article makes it sound FBI went beyond the scope they should investigate and that the source for the information came from Clinton. Nobody expected Trump to win and now all the shit FBI pulled which was supposed to go under the carpet is turning up.

And what crimes had Papadopulos committed before July of 16?

Page?

And all that is beside the point, Trump was right, they were spying on his campaign.

The surveilled Page. They had a spy in the campaign.

Yet all we have is lying to the Feds. Where are the crimes, the collusion, the obstruction?

its the job of the FBI to make sure paul manafort and the like dont take power. theyre protecting you.

I actually agree with this.

Why the hell did the let PM get involved with a presidential campaign???

Seriously, this is another example of the fbi fucking up big time.

I actually agree with this.

Why the hell did the let PM get involved with a presidential campaign???

Seriously, this is another example of the fbi fucking up big time.

the FBI, and most government agencies, are like sports refs. they go completely unnoticed until they screw up.

the FBI's MANY recent successes barely make the news, if at all. thwarted terror attacks MIGHT be mentioned. if they let one slip though? the shit hits the fan for them.

the FBI, and most government agencies, are like sports refs. they go completely unnoticed until they screw up.

the FBI's MANY recent successes barely make the news, if at all. thwarted terror attacks MIGHT be mentioned. if they let one slip though? the shit hits the fan for them.

This is a pretty freaking big one.

Hmmmm that is evidence? ok.

I even went to Foxnews to get their take and the only people calling it a Spy is Trump and Giuliani, I wonder why?

Are you forgetting the WSJ article? Kimberly Strassels response to the nyt article makes it perfectly clear they were spying.

Are you expecting cnn to admit it? They’re trying to say trump called immigrants animals when it’s clear as day he’s talking about ms13.

Perhaps it’s her fault for being an irresponsible lying cunt?

re-open the investigation for a handful of days before the election, only to close it right after? you gotta admit, thats a little suspicious. surely you could understand why clinton fans might have some reasonable questions.

my only point is...i dont think trump is a victim.

re-open the investigation for a handful of days before the election, only to close it right after? you gotta admit, thats a little suspicious. surely you could understand why clinton fans might have some reasonable questions.

my only point is...i dont think trump is a victim.

Perhaps you missed the reporting coming out today about the IG report?

“Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

It’s not confirmed yet, however this week would not be the week to defend Hillary, or claim anything about her investigation.

PS, didn’t they reopen it because they found thousands of her emails on Weiners laptop?

Are you forgetting the WSJ article? Kimberly Strassels response to the nyt article makes it perfectly clear they were spying.

Are you expecting cnn to admit it? They’re trying to say trump called immigrants animals when it’s clear as day he’s talking about ms13.

Foxnews

Perhaps you missed the reporting coming out today about the IG report?

“Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

It’s not confirmed yet, however this week would not be the week to defend Hillary, or claim anything about her investigation.

PS, didn’t they reopen it because they found thousands of her emails on Weiners laptop?

who here is defending clinton? not me.

im simply saying that comey HAD to know what it would mean if he re-opened the investigation when he did. yet he did it anyway. why not wait like 5 days? or do it quietly instead of holding a F'ing press conference? granted, he was in a tough spot. if he didnt do what he did, the bobgeese types would say that he was trying to help clinton win, furthering the trump victimhood complex.

who here is defending clinton? not me.

im simply saying that comey HAD to know what it would mean if he re-opened the investigation when he did. yet he did it anyway. why not wait like 5 days? or do it quietly instead of holding a F'ing press conference? granted, he was in a tough spot. if he didnt do what he did, the bobgeese types would say that he was trying to help clinton win, furthering the trump victimhood complex.

He had to. News broke of the emails on wieners laptop.

We’re they just supposed to ignore that???

So anything said on Fox is a lie?

Meanwhile, cnn calls trump a Nazi for feeding fish...

I am not following here. I told you I went to Fox to see how they were reporting this story and the only person quoted as saying this was "Spying" is Trump and Giuliani. My take is Fox is not willing to jump the gun here like you, Trump and Rudy.

Well I guess if we call the investigations into trump "spying" and people working with federal law enforcement "spies" it will totally invalidate all the charges and guilty pleas from members of the trump administration.

Intentionally shitty thread by and intentionally shitty poster.

He had to. News broke of the emails on wieners laptop.

We’re they just supposed to ignore that???

Not ignore it but no reason to go to the press with it about re-opening the investigation. BTW so you know, the investigation was already re-opened prior to Comey publicly stating so. The reason for the announcement was to get infront of the FBI office in NY and Giuliani who were going to side swipe Comey.

Back