Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

Do you ever read articles before posting? From the NYT;

"But those who saw the investigation up close, and many of those who have reviewed case files in the past year, say that far from gunning for Mr. Trump, the F.B.I. could actually have done more in the final months of 2016 to scrutinize his campaign’s Russia ties."

The article even goes on to say that the FBI intentionally pumped the brakes on Trump's campaign because they didn't want to cause a shit storm. Also mentions how Strzok pushed to go after Hillary AND Trump which is interesting.

Didn't comey say they only announced at zero hour the re-opening of Hillary investigation so they wouldn't look biased?

"But those who saw the investigation up close, and many of those who have reviewed case files in the past year, say that far from gunning for Mr. Trump, the F.B.I. could actually have done more in the final months of 2016 to scrutinize his campaign’s Russia ties."

The article even goes on to say that the FBI intentionally pumped the brakes on Trump's campaign because they didn't want to cause a shit storm. Also mentions how Strzok pushed to go after Hillary AND Trump which is interesting.
He completely ignores these kind of facts.

Didn't comey say they only announced at zero hour the re-opening of Hillary investigation so they wouldn't look biased?

Yes. They felt Hillary had it in the bag and didn't want to play into Trump's "rigged" claims.

Aren't you still implying that Storzk is part of a deep state conspiracy?

Implying, no.

Provided evidence, absolutely.

Altered 302’s, he page and McCabe all knew, Grassley knows. Is about to expose it as he outed the name of the FBI agent who was previously unnamed.

I’ll honestly check out your other assertion.

But voters only had knowledge of one bit not the other. Pretty fucked up

Yea its all bad. Its bad that only one investigation was known about .

But it seems like some third world mexico brazil shit to have an election where both of the candidates are under fbi investigations and both more than likely guilty and really makes me wonder if america is over and we just havent figured it out yet

and that takes the bad to whole new levels.

Well I guess that’s that. We should now expect and be ok with Presidential candidates coordinating with foreign governments to engage in PSYOps against the American public because the FBI had an informant in the Trump org.

Does this completely nullify the Mueller investigation? Everything they’ve found so far is void? We can pretend it didn’t happen?

I’m asking these questions because what’s the end game? Does the FBI do this in every campaign and if not why Trump? I mean everyone thought Hillary was going to kill him in the beginning. Was this all an elbaborate scherade built over decades to final take down the Trump organization?

It was a ploy to spy on the trump campaign. I don’t know what is so hard to believe about it, Obama spied on everyone. Hell how many times did he get caught spying on Merkel...

Nixon was attempting to use the government to cover up his own crimes.

Trump was being investigated for his crimes. It's different.

I hope this helps.

That is not at all true. What crimes was trump accused of in July of 16?

Because they were certain he would lose.

Honest question Trotsky, if you could take off your partisan cap (your ms13 thread) and put on your legal cap for a moment.

Is this not the textbook definition of entrapment?

“The act of government agents or officials that induces aperson to commit a crime he or she is not previouslydisposed to commit.

Entrapment is a defense to criminal charges when it is established that the agent or official originated the idea of the crime and induced the accused to engage in it.”

The fbi planted a spy to coerce Papadopoulos into making statements which would be used to charge him later.

I don’t have the time to go through the whole timeline (which I posted above) but if you’re interested you should, but I’m curious as to your thoughts or any other lawyers thoughts on this.

Okay, I'll try to switch caps - and I do always try to be (and feel that I am successful in being) impartial regarding the law. Also, while I will not pretend that I am impartial, I am not a partisan. I'm fine with "ms13 cap," though. Sounds cool.

But I don't know enough about the facts to review this insinuation: I certainly don't know of any that I would term as anywhere near entrapment. You're going to have to provide me some specific coerced (which is actually a harder standard that you really need) statements/conduct. As I said, I don't have the stamina to follow all the news with Trump.

Yet clearly wrong, disproving any deep state or conspiracy bullshit you people try to peddle.

Who pushed for altering the 302’s?

Do you really think Grassley doesn’t know the answer to the questions he’s publicly asking?

“Conspiracy”

You mean exposing their own words?

That is not at all true. What crimes was trump accused of in July of 16?

The investigation comes before the accusation.

The FBI had suspicion to investigate. They also had suspicion to investigate Hillary and made that investigation much more public for some reason.

I hope this helps.

I'm fine with "ms13 cap," though. Sounds cool.

If you like the cap, just wait till you see the new tattoos!!!

3bhj.jpg

Appreciate the honest answer.

The investigation comes before the accusation.

The FBI had suspicion to investigate. They also had suspicion to investigate Hillary and made that investigation much more public for some reason.

I hope this helps.

How could they not? It was on every news network because she blatantly broke the law.

If you don't do crimes and associate with criminal activity, you more than likely won't come under investigation by the FBI.

It ain't rocket surgery people.

I guess I missed her trial and conviction. Can you post a link for me?

So you supported a person for president who was either too stupid, or too careless to recognize the importance of protecting classified information.

Got it...

Yea its all bad. Its bad that only one investigation was known about .

But it seems like some third world mexico brazil shit to have an election where both of the candidates are under fbi investigations and both more than likely guilty and really makes me wonder if america is over and we just havent figured it out yet

and that takes the bad to whole new levels.

It hurts the third party vote more than normal too. Imagine how many independent might gave seriously considered the third party.

Back