Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

Funny how you left out the WSJ, oh and its about to blow up because Trump just tweeted about it so the major networks will be forced to cover it.

Homer eternally btfo, he’ll never recover.
There is no evidence of any wrongdoing in the information you presented. If you feel there is, please show me specifically what is illegal about any aspect of the investigative techniques described in your sources.

Be specific.

I'm only going to type this once.

THE FBI INVESTIGATION WAS ALREADY ONGOING AT THE TIME OF THE EVENTS YOU'RE USING AS EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND THE FBI.

The word you clowns are looking for is "informant", not "spy".

You might want to read the evidence twice then...

5. Back in Dec., NYT assured us it was the Papadopoulos-Downer convo that inspired FBI to launch official counterintelligence operation on July 31, 2016. Which was convenient, since it diminished the role of the dossier. However . . .

6. Now NYT tells us FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says 5. Back in Dec., NYT assured us it was the Papadopoulos-Downer convo that inspired FBI to launch official counterintelligence operation on July 31, 2016. Which was convenient, since it diminished the role of the dossier. However . . .

6. Now NYT tells us FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says no "official intelligence" from allies was delivered to FBI about that convo prior to July 31. So how did FBI get Downer details? (Political actors?) And what really did inspire the CI investigation?. So how did FBI get Downer details? (Political actors?) And what really did inspire the CI investigation?

Absolutely nothing will happen to anyone involved in this that has an ounce of political juice. At best, there will a "sacrificial goat" who will take the hit and everyone else walks.

If the story as related is true, then this principle would be irrelevant.
How so? Even that poorly written shit stain of an article shows no wrongdoing of any kind. It heavily implies nefariousness everywhere, but shows no actual proof of any type of wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. If you feel it does, point it out to me.

Please be specific.

I'm only going to type this once.

THE FBI INVESTIGATION WAS ALREADY ONGOING AT THE TIME OF THE EVENTS YOU'RE USING AS EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND THE FBI.

I'm only going to type this once!
LMAO! No please type it again Homer!

There is no evidence of any wrongdoing in the information you presented. If you feel there is, please show me specifically what is illegal about any aspect of the investigative techniques described in your sources.

Be specific.

I honestly don’t know if planting a spy in your political opponents campaign is illegal, however it’s a hell of a precedent to set not that republicans are in charge.

I’ll have to double check, but I’m pretty sure Comey lies about some of this shit, under oath.

You might want to read the evidence twice then...

5. Back in Dec., NYT assured us it was the Papadopoulos-Downer convo that inspired FBI to launch official counterintelligence operation on July 31, 2016. Which was convenient, since it diminished the role of the dossier. However . . .

6. Now NYT tells us FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says 5. Back in Dec., NYT assured us it was the Papadopoulos-Downer convo that inspired FBI to launch official counterintelligence operation on July 31, 2016. Which was convenient, since it diminished the role of the dossier. However . . .

6. Now NYT tells us FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says no "official intelligence" from allies was delivered to FBI about that convo prior to July 31. So how did FBI get Downer details? (Political actors?) And what really did inspire the CI investigation?. So how did FBI get Downer details? (Political actors?) And what really did inspire the CI investigation?
Try using your own words, and again, all you have is implied nefarious intent. No evidence of any kind. Also, the level of spin emanating from that article is giving me vertigo.

The FBI shouldn't have spied on the Trump campaign while they were committing their many, many crimes. That was the wrong thing to do.

I honestly don’t know if planting a spy in your political opponents campaign is illegal, however it’s a hell of a precedent to set not that republicans are in charge.

I’ll have to double check, but I’m pretty sure Comey lies about some of this shit, under oath.
Informant. The word you want is informant. The Trump campaign was under a perfectly legal, and ethical investigation.

Of course the FBI used informants and sources to get dirt on the targets of a criminal investigation.

It sets no precedent at all either.

How so? Even that poorly written shit stain of an article shows no wrongdoing of any kind. It heavily implies nefariousness everywhere, but shows no actual proof of any type of wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. If you feel it does, point it out to me.

Please be specific.
1. I don't see why you are calling it poorly written or a shit stain. Neither is true. You are reacting emotionally.
2. If the allegations are true, then the FBI has been deliberately concealing information from Congress. That is wrong.
3. If the allegations are true, then the FBI was extra-judicially spying on a presidential campaign. That is wrong.

1. I don't see why you are calling it poorly written or a shit stain. Neither is true. You are reacting emotionally.
2. If the allegations are true, then the FBI has been deliberately concealing information from Congress. That is wrong.
3. If the allegations are true, then the FBI was extra-judicially spying on a presidential campaign. That is wrong.
You forgot to actually point out the alleged wrongdoing. Again, what did the FBI do that was illegal?

Be specific.

You forgot to actually point out the alleged wrongdoing. Again, what did the FBI do that was illegal?

Be specific.
I was specific and I did point out wrongdoing. The allegation is that the FBI is spying on political campaigns without judicial authorization and then hiding it from Congress. That is wrong.

This is a really pathetic attempt to derail this. Hopefully, there is nothing to these accusations or they are less bad than is being made out here. But if the FBI really is spying on political campaigns without authorization and then hiding it, then it is a scandal on par with Trump allegedly colluding with Russia during his campaign.

From what I can tell --> /thread

You have to give him credit though, he NEVER gets tired of losing.

Man, it must be awesome to be so oblivious and self-unaware that you think you're always winning.

You know the old adage: retardation is bliss.

Wait, is that the saying?

I think we are at a point where everything related to this FBI investigation ought to be fully declassified. Half the country can't trust the current administration because they think they colluded with Russia to hack the election. The other half doesn't trust the Justice Department because they think they have been involved in partisan attempts to hack the election.

To move forward, we need transparency.

I was specific and I did point out wrongdoing. The allegation is that the FBI is spying on political campaigns without judicial authorization and then hiding it from Congress. That is wrong.

This is a really pathetic attempt to derail this. Hopefully, there is nothing to these accusations or they are less bad than is being made out here. But if the FBI really is spying on political campaigns without authorization and then hiding it, then it is a scandal on par with Trump allegedly colluding with Russia during his campaign.
It doesn't say that. Where does it say that they did it without judicial authorization? Also, they offer no evidence to back up that assertion, even if they did make it.

I already offered evidence that the FBI investigation was completely legal. Show me that it wasn't. This thread, and that article are pure, bullshit spin.

So, put up, or shut up.

Also, I'm fully engaging the topic. Asking you to provide evidence for your assertions isn't a derail, it's a debate. Grow up.

Back