SPRAWL V-Flex Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill send the next 10 people to post give me nudes a free naked picture of me...perhaps this will make everyone stoping bitching !!

Wayfaerer, you have 13 posts in 9 months. That's less than two posts a month. Don't even act like you are a regular contributor here and two days of minor negligence ruined your chances. Come on, man, we might be fighters but we ain't taken that many shots to the head.

Superbeast said:
Wayfaerer, you have 13 posts in 9 months. That's less than two posts a month. Don't even act like you are a regular contributor here and two days of minor negligence ruined your chances. Come on, man, we might be fighters but we ain't taken that many shots to the head.

Oh come on, there are so many people that read the forums that dont post, you think that the people that post the most are the ones that read the most? it doesnt work like that.

I've been reading this forum almost every day for the last 3 months, doesnt mean im going to post on it almost every day. Come on, time for you to step up and start acting like a real mod.

take it easy guys or go to OT where this belongs. It's just a free pair of shorts and guess what if you did not win a pair you can buy a pair!

Actually, the funniest thing I've read (having pretty much skipped the whole thread) is that it's been made a sticky AFTER the end of the contest.

contest happened while i was sleeping boo.

NO MORE postwhoring in here.

Steve if you want this opened for some odd reason, PM me or Superbeast.

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back