*Spoiler*Full TUF 24 cast leaked/announced

This'll be the first season I've watched in a couple of years.

Kai Kara france is going to win this

WAR

Elliott will beat Pantoja in the final, I'm convinced nobody else in the house will get near those two.

Really good way to gain interest back in the TUF series, I was surprised that they went all out for this one...but I am very excited to watch it, pretty much everyone on the show is UFC caliber already.

Joe B's face when he see's a guy he dominated get a title shot before him

Meh, I get your point but Joe's had two cracks. I fucking hate rematches unless they're relevant, and MM has proven Joe has nothing for him. For the same reason, after their last two fights, I'd genuinely rather see Cain Velasquez (if he was champ) defend against someone like Marcin Tybura than sit through a fourth JDS fight.

MM will annihilate everyone on this season, but it should still be good.

I hope they stick with this formula BUT...not with a title-shot for the winner. Select a weight-class, pick 16 champs from other orgs in said weight-class, the usual concept but should produce a much better 16 man cast than having tryouts and qualifying fights to enter the house (freak KO's/injuries etc).

Looking forward to upcoming TUF season with the champs from all the different orgs. Great concept for the show with the winner fighting Johnson for the belt.

Excited for this season. I haven't watched a full season since I think GSP Vs Koscheck.

lol these other orgs gotta fucking hate the ufc right now

Maybe first TUF season where pretty much every fighter is legit? I might just watch. Stupid that one of them has to be trashed by MM at the end but will still watch.

Also this season should get 3 rounds per fight like a real fight. These guys can't just lose because of 2 rounds system.

Maybe first TUF season where pretty much every fighter is legit? I might just watch. Stupid that one of them has to be trashed by MM at the end but will still watch.

Also this season should get 3 rounds per fight like a real fight. These guys can't just lose because of 2 rounds system.

I have always thought that TUF should hold pro fights rather than exhibitions just like the Contender. It would put bigger stakes and be more legitimate especially for the season that determines a champion or a contender.

He's a sleep pick, but no one on the cast wants it on the ground with Ronaldo Candido.

Someone on Twitter is saying the winner has already been leaked..

Someone on Twitter is saying the winner has already been leaked..

Yeah i saw it, obviously just a rumour, but I'd highly recommend not looking too hard if someone doesn't want to be spoiled

Someone on Twitter is saying the winner has already been leaked.
BJ600lt.gif

E.T.? Damn! Well, I have always liked his movement. I really thought Alvarez or Antolin were going to take it, possibly Schnell. But the vet comes thru it appears..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back