*Spoiler*Full TUF 24 cast leaked/announced

Sauce Castillo

Raise Hell and Eat Cornbread yee yee
@Brown
Reaction score

Few top guys missing like Kairat Akhmetov and Bibulatov who were probably impossible to buy out of their contract, dunno much about about these guys. At least they look young for the most part.

Pretty cool to see Timothy Elliot on there, he's my early favorite to get the title shot lol

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here but I'm actually pumped they are bringing in all of these flyweight champions from around the world. Flyweight is one of my favorite divisions and this is a breath of fresh air for it.

-Tim Elliot and Damacio Page are UFC vets who have looked awesome lately

-Alexandre Pantoja is a monster in RFA

-Matt Schnell has looking really great since being on that MTV Caged show

-Okikubo is a great Japanese prospect

-Lot of talent from around the world as opposed to the US

Only complaint is that they couldn't get guys like Magomed Bibulatov, Pietro Menga and Kairat Akhmetov who are all world class flyweights. But this should be a great injection of talent into a struggling division and I hope all 16 guys get a UFC shot.

Also inb4 everyone comes to rag on flyweight as a division and has too many "manlets"

Few top guys missing like Kairat Akhmetov and Bibulatov who were probably impossible to buy out of their contract, dunno much about about these guys. At least they look young for the most part.

Pretty cool to see Timothy Elliot on there, he's my early favorite to get the title shot lol

Pantoja, Schnell, Okikubo, Kara-France and Sherbatov are all top prospects. Should be a very fun season

Pantoja or Alvarez will win imo.

This is freaking awesome

Schnell, Pantoja, Elliot, and Alvarez are the standouts for me. I'm really pulling for Schnell to win it all.

Schnell was probably the easiest name to call for this season. You have a guy win an interim title, is constantly on Twitter..and suddenly his Twitter goes silent for 6 weeks. Haha

Looks good. A few of these guys will likely get signed if they do okay.

First time in a long time that I am legitimately excited for a season of TUF. Can't wait for this one

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here but I'm actually pumped they are bringing in all of these flyweight champions from around the world. Flyweight is one of my favorite divisions and this is a breath of fresh air for it.

-Tim Elliot and Damacio Page are UFC vets who have looked awesome lately

-Alexandre Pantoja is a monster in RFA

-Matt Schnell has looking really great since being on that MTV Caged show

-Okikubo is a great Japanese prospect

-Lot of talent from around the world as opposed to the US

Only complaint is that they couldn't get guys like Magomed Bibulatov, Pietro Menga and Kairat Akhmetov who are all world class flyweights. But this should be a great injection of talent into a struggling division and I hope all 16 guys get a UFC shot.

Also inb4 everyone comes to rag on flyweight as a division and has too many "manlets"

I think both Bibulatov and Akhmetov are muslims and filming started during Ramadan. So they are both were fasting and not normally trained since early June. Plus, I think they both don't speak English and, I think, Bibulatov cuts weight just to make BW limit, so he wouldn't be able to make FlyW limit multiple times in 6 weeks.

I'm looking forward to this for sure. People who actually deserve the chance to have a contract in the UFC

why they sent this thread to this section that is barely alive, dunno

all these guys are coming to flyweight?

cool

Yes! Been thinking for a long time they should do something like this. All these fighters should get a contract regardless of if they win. Can you imagine a shallow division like flyweight getting 12 champs? Also, the winner will be on a minimum of a 3 fight win streak. The runner up can fight a few former contenders and get a shot 12-18 months later. Great move by the UFC.

There is a kid on there Brandon Monero who is a sick sub guy. He's 22 but hasn't lost since he was 18 and is on an 8 fight win streak.

Super title unification tournament

Nice to see Matt Schnell finally make it to the UFC

I had 0 care for this when it was announced but now that its all minor league champs vs DJ at the end its pretty cool

Actually excited to see this season, hoping they sign the whole cast so the division gets some depth

TUF24-cast-690x370.jpg

I had 0 care for this when it was announced but now that its all minor league champs vs DJ at the end its pretty cool
???

the original announcement of tuf 24 was that it would be champs from around the world. TUF delivers once again.

Crazy that there's a whole division of men half the size of Ronda.

Back