SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragonlordxxxxx

The IMDB cast list has Chris Evans on it. Is he just in that PE video, or is his role bigger? I've heard nothing about the latter.
I think Evans cameo is limited only to the PE video and, as we saw from the latest trailer, a scene from the Civil War airport battle from Spidey's perspective.

I couldn't disagree more, hell I liked Garfield more than Maguire.

giphy.gif

Those scenes were cringeworthy, and so was the pie scene

Why is Jon Favreau on the damn poster?

Looks decent. Hopefully Marvel's input will make this iteration worthwhile.

Skylan Brooks is okay-ish I guess but I would prefer someone better looking for Miles Morales.

skylan-brooks-web-header.jpg
Rara? Naaaaa....I agree with you, DL, he won't work. I think Dizzee would make a great Miles Morales.

This is looking sooooo good! But what happened to MJ?

Rara? Naaaaa....I agree with you, DL, he won't work. I think Dizzee would make a great Miles Morales.

I can see it too, I just really......REALLY dislike Jaiden Smith. Thinking more on the "Spidermen" story arc. They could easily reverse the focus and make it a Peter story with Miles Morales rather than. Miles story with Peter.

Could you imagine a movie where Peter visits a parallel dimension where he was killed? The feels man! And everything you need for the story has been done by the other MCU films. All you'd have to do is insert Mysterio.

That's gold Dragon. Gold.
IMG_1284.JPG

Kirsten Dunst was great as Mary Jane

kirsten-dunst-nipples-spider-man.jpg
<{1-1}>

Her whole MJ career lies within that wet t-shirt. That's it. Other than this scene, no ne can recall anything else about her MJ portrayal.

<{1-1}>

Her whole MJ career lies within that wet t-shirt. That's it. Other than this scene, no ne can recall anything else about her MJ portrayal.

I remember her telling Peter she didn't care if it was dangerous because he was Spiderman, she loved him and wanted to be with him. She was possibly the only cinematic superhero girlfriend who wasn't brain damaged. She was awesome and I loved her portrayal.

The first two Spiderman movies are two of my absolute favorite superhero movies and she's a big reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back