SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw the trailer on the mtv awards. the cgi looks cartoony. it will probably not be a film for adults to enjoy.

Update: May 8, 2017

First Extended Clip from SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Released

With Tom talking about characters he'd like in future movies (Kraven and Ultimate Jessica Drew) I wonder if he'd pull double duty as Jessica. Could he top his Umbrella showing.
http://www.cbr.com/tom-holland-kraven-spider-girl-spider-man-homecoming-2/
Just as I posted last July. Only the MJ pic is gone so I had to hunt down a different one that fit. Could this be future Spider-Tom.
tumblr_n8t1b1o7rd1sjh5qio1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nw6v7zF9Yf1sjh5qio1_500.jpg

I remember when the series ended with Parker (toby) hugging his GF at his best friends funeral. Maybe someday they will make another Spider-Man series, hopefully not to soon; the one series of movies they have actually made pretty much covered it and was decent. MAYBE a venom done right spin-off would be acceptable.. Maybe. But Toby was perfect, and they don't need to make another SM movie for a while. I can't imagine how lame it would being they tried..............

Early predictions are saying $135M domestic and $325M global, per Yahoo! UK.

I really, really like Spiderman, and this looks AWESOME.

Both dope, I think I like the International trailer a little better

Update: May 24, 2017

New Posters for SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (First One Looks Awesome)

ccN8fLk.jpg

d35OB74.jpg

It seems like Shocker is either gonna be a throw-away or something they're keeping close to the chest. I don't see anything else happening with him.

I still haven't seen any of the spidey reboots. Looking forward to this one though.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

The IMDB cast list has Chris Evans on it. Is he just in that PE video, or is his role bigger? I've heard nothing about the latter.

Haaring that the trailer is good is enough for me. They already showed so much in the last one. I'm going to save all of the Awesome for the cinema.

Nice, cool to see a little bit more of the Vulture story.

Damn, Keaton as Vulture is getting me excited for this film -- he plays sleezy bad but smart so well (check out his guest spot on Frasier)

I love that incorporate the fall out from past movies as an inctrical part of the story line like the alien weaponry.

I'm looking forward to this movie. I'd like to see their take on the other Sinister Six villains for a future movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back