Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds

Don't care what ANY President says, I care what he does. So far, Gorsuch is about the only thing I can unequivocally support him on.

Cut down or eliminate processed foods , cut down on meat and dairy and what meat and dairy you do eat should be hormone free and grass-fed

Problem solved no CT Theory necessary
Just because the market has an *organic* section or meat has a labels saying *no gmo* does not mean they are true.

Come on man, I know you're not that naive.

Stupid comment but hey I'll bite

I am willing to bet sperm counts are higher among people on the left compared to the right, on average they are likely to eat better and get more, spermcounts are dropping because people are fat and lazy

Conservatives have more muscle mass.

Don't care what ANY President says, I care what he does. So far, Gorsuch is about the only thing I can unequivocally support him on.
Then you should notice the lack of difference and direction of the presidency since the 60s.

Are government has been moving in a linear line for years, don't buy into the identity politics hype.

Just because the market has an *organic* section or meat has a labels saying *no gmo* does not mean they are true.

Come on man, I know you're not that naive.
Strange I didn't mention anything about organic or GMOs

The Cultural Marxisms strike again.

It's all planned by the architects and oligarchs. Zap their sperm, add feminism, import refugees and bam! in a couple of decades, Western Civilization disappears.

You should realize that tap water and bottle water, even spring water, come from the same sources.

the plastic storage is the difference..
if water is stored in plastic , elements of the plastic are in the water..
simple as that....

tap water is filled with all kinds of toxins.... including birth control..

a solid glass bottled water is not the same junk ..
a product that is bottled at the source . Stored in glass you will still get the minerals.

The Cultural Marxisms strike again.

It's all planned by the architects and oligarchs. Zap their sperm, add feminism, import refugees and bam! in a couple of decades, Western Civilization disappears.

Don't be foolish. Why is it that everyone who thinks overpopulation is a problem lives in a big city? You know the entire rest of the country doesn't look like that, right? The entire middle of the country is very sparsely populated. There are like 10 big cities and about 20,000 with basically no population density. Yeah, LA, DC, NYC, and Chicago have too many people, but try going to Montana and complaining about overpopulation.

Yes but overpopulation has to do more than just the number of people and the space they currently occupy. All the land that has to be used to feed people in the cities. All the waste that they produce and where it goes. The energy consumption.

Yes but overpopulation has to do more than just the number of people and the space they currently occupy. All the land that has to be used to feed people in the cities. All the waste that they produce and where it goes. The energy consumption.
So we don't have enough resources to feed the population? Grocery stores and restaurants still throw away enough food to feed a medium sized country.

Do you honestly believe that people read your posts and conclude that you're a manly guy, with a really well developed sense of masculinity, who is really ballsy? Do you really think that's the vibe you give off?
Dayumn!

Underpopulation is a nationalist problem, not a human one.

Economy, military, social security...it's like we forgot that the most daunting and impossibly complicated problem of our time, as a species, is overpopulation. Don't lose the forest for the trees, #Trumpets. The problem isn't that we're breeding too little. It's that they're breeding too much.
Why did you single out Trump supporters? Makes no sense. Id say the brouhaha is over the fact that the Wrong kind of people are breeding, not under breeding into itself.

Back