Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds

the rothschilds and illuminati are using high fructose corn syrup to control earths population

If you watch 70s pron, the loads were huge. I have 5 kids, but can't seem to have any more, at least not as easily. I'm ok with that lol

And my response was that plenty of people who don't live in urban places complain about over population in other parts of the world where population density isn't a problem.

To which you responded about responsibility but that wasn't your original response to Mick. Your response to him was that it's people who live in population dense areas who complain instead of realizing that less dense places are a sign that overpopulation isn't an issue. I extended that point to the rest of the world - that there's no reason to complain about overpopulation in other parts of the world because most of the world is already sparsely populated.

So if you don't mind clarifying for me, is the response regarding overpopulation about "responsibility" or about "population density"?
It's a matter of quality, not quantity. I don't think there is any problem with the number of people. There is a ton of empty space in most countries, The US has a ton of empty space, Canada is mostly empty, Australia has a pretty big population and like 90% of the land space is empty cause they all live in Sidney and Melbourne.

The problem is that people have kids they can't take care of. It's not a number issue, it's that the people in urban areas having like 5 kids when they can't even take care of 1. These problems only exist in a few places.

It's a matter of quality, not quantity. I don't think there is any problem with the number of people. There is a ton of empty space in most countries, The US has a ton of empty space, Canada is mostly empty, Australia has a pretty big population and like 90% of the land space is empty cause they all live in Sidney and Melbourne.

The problem is that people have kids they can't take care of. It's not a number issue, it's that the people in urban areas having like 5 kids when they can't even take care of 1. These problems only exist in a few places.
Overpopulation isn't a land problem, it's a resource problem.

Most guys are indoors most of the day in modern times. I'm guessing more time spent outdoors, not wearing sunglasses will boost sperm count. Along those lines ~

Sunshine linked to fatherhood: Vitamin D boosts sperm quality

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...atherhood-Vitamin-D-boosts-sperm-quality.html

excerpts:

"Would-be fathers should make the most of the next sunny day by taking off their shirt and topping up their tan.

A study of 340 men found that vitamin D, produced by the body when exposed to the sun, boosts the quality of sperm.

They become better at swimming towards the egg, have greater speed and are more penetrative. ...

...Sunlight is the major source of vitamin D, which helps regulate levels of calcium and phosphorus to generate healthy bones.

In addition, the number of healthy sperm in men with insufficient vitamin D was considerably lower than in those with normal levels. The ability to absorb calcium was also inhibited....

...The findings, published in the journal Human Reproduction, back up previous research linking vitamin D to sperm production, and might explain why many couples seem to conceive on holiday..."

This is the new acts of war.
Wars are not fought with traditional weapons.
But putting chemicals in food and water to make women feel and look like men and men feel and look like women is brilliant and effective.

There is a reason why Russia claims no gay people or poor gay rights.
They know it's an attack on a population to make them weaker and just plain silly looking.

If feel bad for the kids today because they are pawns. Fed chemicals that put them in conflict with their gender.

Underpopulation is a nationalist problem, not a human one.

Economy, military, social security...it's like we forgot that the most daunting and impossibly complicated problem of our time, as a species, is overpopulation. Don't lose the forest for the trees, #Trumpets. The problem isn't that we're breeding too little. It's that they're breeding too much.
I think this is an often misdiagnosed problem. IMO the problem isn't overpopulation, its over-consumption and unsustainable development practices. The LA resident driving their SUV and eating at McDonald's harms the planet more than 10 starving slum dwellers in India. The world can't support India and China becoming as developed as the US if that means it will match its patterns of consumption and waste. China has already surpassed us as the biggest polluter by more or less following the same policies and I doubt the average Chinaman consumes at the level of the average American.

However, I don't think that means that its impossible for India or China or the rest of the 3rd world to develop themselves in a way that won't strain the planet but it will likely require newer technologies, development practices, and maybe even a paradigm shift in the way we view the political economy.

somebody tell Phillip Rivers

he didn't get that memo

This is the new acts of war.
Wars are not fought with traditional weapons.
But putting chemicals in food and water to make women feel and look like men and men feel and look like women is brilliant and effective.

There is a reason why Russia claims no gay people or poor gay rights.
They know it's an attack on a population to make them weaker and just plain silly looking.

If feel bad for the kids today because they are pawns. Fed chemicals that put them in conflict with their gender.
Cut down or eliminate processed foods , cut down on meat and dairy and what meat and dairy you do eat should be hormone free and grass-fed

Problem solved no CT Theory necessary

Modern man is bombarded with estrogenic products ,foods , pollution etc..

- dont drink tap water
- try to avoid drinking from plastic containers
- avoid chemicals from modern day cleaning products
- estrogenic foods like soy
- dont put food in a microwave and cook it on plastic

how to fight back?
- train weights
- drink out of glass bottles
- supplement with taurine , zinc , lysine , d aspartic acid
- dont wear tight clothes

You should realize that tap water and bottle water, even spring water, come from the same sources.

So, it's not about density. That's what I wanted to make sure of...

Then it doesn't matter if it's an urban area or the Dakotas because there are quality issues in sparse areas as well. And people recklessly have kids in those rural, sparse areas. Your original response about moving doesn't really make sense in terms of quality though. Moving from an urban area to a non-urban area wouldn't change the problem at all.

This was what you typed:

Yeah, LA, DC, NYC, and Chicago have too many people, but try going to Montana and complaining about overpopulation.

And it seems specifically about density.

So, it's not about density. That's what I wanted to make sure of...

Then it doesn't matter if it's an urban area or the Dakotas because there are quality issues in sparse areas as well. And people recklessly have kids in those rural, sparse areas. Your original response about moving doesn't really make sense in terms of quality though. Moving from an urban area to a non-urban area wouldn't change the problem at all.

This was what you typed:

And it seems specifically about density.
What's the issue? There is no issue of "overpopulation" in most of the country.

Gotta lose them tighty whities and briefs and get on the boxers train. Or...

32971022-41ae302773a2c0a1c58e372b301321fa.jpg

But in all seriousness, this is a major issue. As others have said, we've got to start being smart about what we put in our bodies and how we upkeep ourselves. This is a national, even civilizational epidemic, and it remains to be seen if corporations or the government will ever be bothered to do anything to address it.
They won't, because they are the ones doing it.

There is a reason why many European countries won't accept American food

Didn't need a study to tell us that. Look at current state of the Democratic party. Its clear have the """""men""""" in this country barely have balls at all.

What's the issue? There is no issue of "overpopulation" in most of the country.

Right, no overpopulation in this country.

And no overpopulation in the rest of the world either, at least not based on population density.

There's no issue, your original response suggested one thing but you've since corrected it.

Didn't need a study to tell us that. Look at current state of the Democratic party. Its clear have the """""men""""" in this country barely have balls at all.
Do you honestly believe that people read your posts and conclude that you're a manly guy, with a really well developed sense of masculinity, who is really ballsy? Do you really think that's the vibe you give off?

Stupid comment but hey I'll bite

I am willing to bet sperm counts are higher among people on the left compared to the right, on average they are likely to eat better and get more, spermcounts are dropping because people are fat and lazy

Back